Chapter Five

No one's Pov

The next morning a girl with short white hair and light blue eyes walked into Natsu's house. "Hey Happy where's Natsu." she asked Happy. "He's in his room sleeping with the kids." Happy replied tiredly. This girl's name was Lisanna. She was holding a huge basket of laundry the mound was almost as big as her. She plopped down the basket and when she saw Natsu sleeping with the kids she clenched her fists.(A/N: so I really don't think Lisanna's that bad but someone ought be the villain but I do hate the Nali crap Nalu is life) To be honest she was jealous since Natsu had Nashi and Nash to take care of so he didn't have a lot of time to spend with her. "AHEM! Natsu~." She said. Natsu just groaned and shifted on top of Nashi and Nash which made them wake up. "HEY YOUR BIG BUTT IS CRUSHING US!!!" Nashi yelled. "GET OFF US!!!!" Nash screamed. "What's the Magic Word." Natsu said in a teasing voice. "PLEASE!!!!!" They both pleaded. "Okay okay.." He got off them and Nashi and Nash could finally breathe. "I'm still here ya know." Lisanna said taking offense. "Sorry Lis just playing with the kids." Natsu said. To be honest, Natsu didn't love or really need Lisanna at all. He just didn't want to break her heart.
"Hey Natsu can we go to the Carnival today please?" Nashi's squeaky voice rang through the room and looked at Natsu with the puppy eyes. Her greatest weapon....Natsu stared into her eyes and Nash covered his face and muttered "He was so young...." Lisanna cleared her throat, dropped the landry and walts her way over to the bed and rested a hand on Natsu's cheek. "But I thought we had a date today~" She made and fake pouty face which made Nash and Nashi glare at her. Nashi still made the puppy eyes begging for him not to go with Lisannna, but she didn't show that. "Sorry Lis but I'm gonna go with the kids I mean she really wants to go..." His voice trailed off and Nashi squealed with happiness. "B-but...ugh...Whatever, have fun I guess..!" Lisanna walked away with her fists clenched. She didn't show she was mad buuut...she was.

"Hey, Natsu, was that your girlfriend?..." Nash's voice cracked as he remembered the note his mother had sent him. All he wanted to do was tell him, but if he did, he wouldn't bother with Nashi. He could care less what happened to him, all that mattered was protecting his family....or the family he had. "Yeah, you okay kid?" Natsu asked Nash. "Y-yeah...." Nash replied. He kept his cool for Nashi's sake. "Well what are we waiting for? LET'S GO!" Nashi exclaimed.

~At The Carnival~

Nashi's stomach started to turn but Nashi held up her guard and didn't allow her face to turn a tint of green. Natsu, on the other hand had the exact opposite. He was leaning on Nash before they saw the roller coasters. Nashi turned her head and saw a store with a sign that said, Now Selling Motion Sickness Patches. Nashi's eyes glistened and sprinted to the door with Nash and Natsu in shock. "Dunno what's she's thinking but give her a minute." Natsu nodded. About a minutes later, Nashi came running out with a box of those Motion Sickness Patches. "Here! They help with motion sickness!" She handed one to Natsu and he took it. "Put it on your back." Natsu did what he was told and Nashi already had put hers on with the help of the cashier ( A/N: Don't worry the cashier was a girl ). Nashi seized Nash and Natsu's hand and dragged them to the biggest, tallest and longest roller coaster there. Natsu started sweating seeing Nashi's pushy attitude. The line was short so they stepped in. About 5 minutes later they were on. Since it was a three seater, Nash, Nashi and Natsu sat together. Nashi in the middle, Natsu on the right and Nash on the left. The final countdown was happening when Natsu started regretting what he just let a 7 year old do. "I CHANGED MY MIND!" Natsu screamed. "WERE ALREADY ON! WE CANT GET OFF NOW!" Nash screamed. "I WANNA GET OFF!" Natsu yelled at the top of his lungs. "TO LATE!" Nashi yelped as they went flying. Natsu swore his butt came off the seat a little. Then he realised he was screaming like a girl. He stopped and muttered "oh god...." As the went flying on loop-de-loops. But to Natsu's surprise he wasn't barfing. He was having fun! He started laughing along with Nashi and Nash. The screams and laughter was silenced as they climbed up a hill. This hill was huge. As the reached the peak everyone on the ride sucked in a breath. As they flew down the hill screams and laughter filled the air and wind blew through the trio. Before Natsu, Nashi and Nash knew it they were off the ride. "That was fun right guys!" She exclaimed jumping. Nash nodded. "Yeah...that was fun!" They went on many different rides, big and small.
At the end of the day Nashi spotted water gun shooting contest. She spot a red dragon. She tugged on Natsu's shirt. "Natsu I wanna play that game!" She told Natsu. "Can I please play it!! Pretty please with a cherry on top."
Natsu thought for a moment. "Okay kid let's go." The three of them walked towards the contest and they got in line. She would be playing against a boy who looked around her age, he blue eyes, raven hair and a cross earing on his left ear. She then noticed his dad was glaring at Natsu. They were mumbling things like flame brain and popsicle. She then thought that the man was calling her father flame brain was Uncle Gray. (A/N: remember Juvia and Gray helped out Nash and Nashi). She did kina get in the fighting mood. But she couldn't say hello cause it wasa her turn, going against Uncle Gray's son. Once the person working the stand said go Nashi pressed the button hard and it hit the hole right as the water came out. She noticed Nash and Natsu cheering for her. Uncle Gray was cheering for his son. The game cut short when Nashi's bell rung. She won. "What do ya want sweetie? The bunny or the unicorn?" The man working behind the stand asked. "Nope! I want that fire dragon up there!" She pointed to the red dragon who had a scar over his left eye. The man was surprised but gave her the dragon as she wanted. She hopped off the seat she was in and showed Natsu and Nash. "I'm gonna name him Igneel!" She exclaimed. Natsu's eyes had widened a bit. He ruffled Nashi's hair. "Good job kiddo." He said. "EY PINKY!" Nashi spun around to see Uncle Gray's son. "I'm Storm of Fariy Tail! And I never lose to girl! I CALL REMATCH!" Nashi just stared. "Seriously? I'm a member of Fariy Tail to." She showed him her emblem. But before she knew it Storm had stolen Igneel and dangled it over her head. Nash glared dagger at Storm. He walked over, kicked him in the shin and walked away. Nashi grabbed Igneel. "Sorry, my brothers over protective but that was kinda stupid..." Her voice trailed off. "Ugh! Whatever pink head! What magic do ya use anyway?" She whispered in his ear and his eyes widened...."There's another one.." He muttered. "Okay anyways except to be challenged by people. And see ya!" He walked away with Uncle Gray, and Nash, Natsu and Nashi went back to Natsu's house.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the delay I've been super busy this week I haven't gotten a chance to update! Again, sorry!