Chapter 9

Nashi's fists began to ignite in flames and reddish orange scales formed under her eyes and continued down the sides of her neck and stopped above her collar bone. She's moved faster than lightning and punched Fafnir repeatedly in the stomach and face. Smoke began to rise up and once Nashi stopped the smoke cleared run revealing Fafnir without a single scratch. "Hahahahahaha!!! Foolish little girl! No one can stop me! No one! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!" Fafnir exclaimed. He look like he just went insane which he already was. Nashi kepted throwing, punching and kicking flames at Fafnir but he wouldn't budge. Nashi started sweating bullets and heaving in air as she attacked. She got slower and sloppier by the second. Fafnir extended his hand and platma shot out hitting Nashi directly. "GAH!" The impact landed directly on Nashi's stomach. She coughed up blood. She pelted a weak flame at him. Nothing. Crimson colored liquid dripped off Nashi's chin. Her eyes shut then opened a minute late to hear grunts and yelps of agony again. Nashi's vision was blurred but she could clearly see Fafnir torturing Nash and Storm. Her eyes shot open. Energy pulsed through the pinkette's body. She ran up to Fafnir and punched him in the back with flame ingulfed hands. "Gr... LITTLE BRAT!" Fafnir  screamed kicking Nashi. "NASHI!" Storm and Nash called. They both got up quickly. They attacked Fafnir. Though Fafnir only had his eyes on Nashi. He shot a big powerful plasma beam at her........

She has caught it. Nashi looked in pain but forced through it. She bit into the plasma in her hand and ate it. Everyone gasped. She finished gulping down the plasma and her eyes illuminated purple. She ran at the speed of light and punched, kicked and pounced on Fafnir. He screamed. Smoke cleared to show a proudly standing Nashi and a frightened looking Fafnir. Nashi noticed his locket had fallen off. It was glowing blueish teal. She stepped close to it. Fafnir got pale and his eyes turned grey. Nashi crushed the locket and Fafnir screamed. A puff of blueish purple smoke swirled around Fafnir. He was gone. "Heh!...we...won...." Nashi felt dizzy. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. She heard 5 people running to her as she collapsed....
"NASHI!"