'Love Story'

{A/N: You don't have to listen to the song if you don't want to... Its sung by Taylor Swift who in my opinion, was way better when she was singing country songs. I've had this idea for this story for a while, and it was kind of inspired bu this song. Also, sorry that the ending is kinda rushed. I was pushing 3000 words and I didn't want to leave the 2000 range *nervous laughter*
Anyways... HAPPY READING XD}

You were just a child from a normal family. Except for the fact that your family owns the largest stock company in the entire world. Then there was your family name, Diphda.

Your parents were always so.... extra. Being the youngest child, you were prone to being babied 24/7. Your parents had instructed your body guard to follow you everywhere. They hired a female bodyguard just so that she could follow you literally everywhere, even into the restroom.

Her name was Rose, and she was probably one of your best friends. You don't get out much, so you haven't had the time to be able to make friends with outsiders.

Rose had always told you that she has a pretty rough background, but she is always looking forward to the future. Her and your sister, Alisha, have been getting along quite well ever since she took this job.

You and your sister Alisha were born 15 years apart. Your parents were always trying to have another child after they had Alisha, but they never succeeded until she was 15.

The day of your 16th birthday, a ball was held at your family estate. It was to be a Coming of Age ball. Everyone was invited, everyone except for the magic users. Your family has a clean bloodline of normal people, you could say that you were a normal purebred. Never has the bloodline of a magic user entered your family tree. Your parents expect it to be that way for many more generations to come.

There has been a story passed down through all generations. You can recall your grandmother telling you this story as you sitting in Alisha's lap.

"Come now young one," your grandmother said. "Let me tell you a story that has been passed down generations through generations."

"Yay, story time!" You screamed in excitement and ran over to Alisha. She was sitting in a chair across from your grandmother. She smiled and picked you up and placed you into her lap. You looked up at your grandmother with excitement written all over your face

"Long ago," your grandmother began. "A young maiden fell in love with a magic user. Her family was just like ours, normal purebreds. Her lover came from a family who's background was filled with magic users. Some of his ancestors fought side by side with the gods when they disposed of all the monsters.

His power was a unique one amongst his family, almost as if he were a superhero with a quirk. His family was known for having the ability to manipulate wind. His power, however, was the ability to creat storms. This was a very rare power amongst his family, since they all descended from the sky god himself, Zeus. Every once in a while, a new ability relating to the sky would appear within his family.

The young couple decided to get married and start their own family together. When the time came for them to introduce their first-born into the world, something didn't seem quite right. The infant had a birth defect of an extra toe.

Nonetheless, the couple was as happy as they could ever be. As their child grew up, he gained a magic ability.

The husband grew angry as he watched his son start to use his magic ability. It wasn't anything related to the sky. No, his magic ability was that of miasma and malevolence. This ability had never been heard of until now.