Chapter Twelve

Emma carefully guides her through the brightly lit apartment into a very dark bedroom. Every shade is drawn, giving off the illusion that it is very much midnight. She leads her over to the bed and in that very moment, she feels her attitude deflate from confident to nervous wreck. She can so clearly feel the buzzing tension building between them, so she needs to say or do something to break the ice.

"No toys hanging around," she teases, inspiring the blonde to chuckle softly.

"Well, first of all, I didn't know you were coming," Emma enlightens her, placing one foot on the bed and settling down on top of it. She peers up at Regina, gently tugging on her hand, coaxing her to sit beside her. She tentatively sits on the mattress. "...And second of all, I don't want to play right now. I just want you," she whispers, swaying close to eliminate whatever gap pulsates between them.

Regina meets her halfway, connecting their lips for a sweet, tender kiss. Emma blindly reaches for the bottom of her sweatshirt, lifting it up and over her head before discarding it somewhere across the room. Goosebumps scatter across Regina's flesh, reminding her that this is what sex is supposed to feel like.

Emma shifts to her knees, slowly pulling Regina's t-shirt off and ultimately breaking their kiss but it's all worth it to see Emma's giddy grin in return. Regina smiles just as brightly as Emma swoops down for a teasing kiss. That warm tongue barely dips in and out of her parted lips while somehow managing to tug and nip at her bottom lip. And she accomplishes all of this while unhooking Regina's bra without her noticing.

Emma drops the bra and then tenderly cups Regina's face, so she can gently lay her down on the comforter. Regina squirms up the bed, so she is properly lying down on the mattress and Emma never once takes her eyes off her.

This gorgeous human sits back on her heels to yank off her leggings. She places one hand next to Regina's ribs while her other hand rests upon her abdomen, her palm emitting heat as she firmly presses down, traveling the path from the valley of her breasts, to the top of her chest, just below her neck like she is studying every inch of her body. Regina has never felt so seen and vulnerable before and she knows how much she means to this one woman.

Emma hums in appreciation, her eyes dancing with excitement. "Why can I never get enough of you? You're like my own special brand of drug?" She hoarsely whispers, analyzing her own hand as it glides back down between Regina's breasts where she continuously rubs up and down.

Regina closes her eyes, submitting to the touch and allowing her body to feel. Her back arches from the pleasure rolling through her body and she can't stop the moan that falls from her lips.

"You're not the only one who feels that way," she groans while her hips buck for so much needed attention.

She needs more of her touch. Emma is teasing and she knows exactly how to drive Regina crazy.

Her eyes spring back to life when she feels Emma repositioning herself, so she is straddling Regina's hips. The room is dark but she can still admire just how beautiful this woman truly is. She palms both of her silky thighs and that's when it occurs to her that Emma answered her door in a tank top and a red lace thong, nothing else.

She presses her hands up those strong thighs and back down, inspiring Emma to gyrate her hips into hers. She is lost in a trance, observing this gorgeous bombshell as she swiftly removes her tank top to reveal her choice on not wearing a bra today. Those perky little breasts send a bolt of electricity straight to her throbbing clit. Her fingers hungrily find their way to Emma's hips and latch on. Her nails bite deep into her fair flesh, triggering a sexy moan from the Deputy.

She lovingly roams over the curves of her full bottom and up her back. Emma's muscles tighten and flex as she proceeds to explore her toned back. A raspy moan breaks from Regina's lips but she doesn't register the sound, she's too caught up with her skin under her fingertips.