Chapter Sixteen

The second she and Emma crash through the hotel door, they are all teeth, tongues, and anxious hands that can't stop roaming and groping. They are frantic and desperate as they rip each other's dresses from one another, and everything else until they are completely nude. Regina takes the lead, pushing her lover toward the bed until the back of her knees hit the mattress. She flashes a smirk and offers one last push to her shoulder and watches in amusement as Emma collapses onto her back.

Regina slithers her way on top of the gorgeous physique in the most provocative way, mischievously smiling as she roughly claims her mouth. Her tongue invades Emma's mouth, testing the waters and demanding ownership and dominance. Her secret lover doesn't seem to mind though from the deep moan that sends a warm vibration through Regina's system. She groans, grinding down on top of that smooth sex and relishing in the pleasure that tingles through her blood.

"Not in the dominating mood?" She taunts.

Emma slows down their kiss, firm but gentle hands traveling up her naked back and pulling her closer. "Do you need it?"

Regina pauses, blinking down curiously at this woman. "I-what?"

"Do you feel the need to play?" Emma sincerely asks. "I-well, I kinda thought there is more to us now than just a Dom-sub relationship after you came to me and told me about your past," she shyly explains, her hands soothingly rubbing all over her back.

Regina's bottom lip puckers out because she can so clearly hear the vulnerability and hope in Emma's tone.

"You said that physical relationships were the only type that you do."

"I know," Emma quietly whispers, curling a chunk of hair behind Regina's ear and watching her own hand follow through. "But this...it's so much more than I ever thought it could be. I want more with you. I would still love to play and I'm more than happy to stick with those roles but I would also love to be lazy with you, watch shows together, take you out to dinner and a movie, and come home and have painfully slow and vanilla sex."

"Is that what you see in the future for us?"

Emma doesn't answer, instead, she guides Regina's head down and kisses her extra slow like she's trying to memorize the way she tastes before they inevitably say goodbye.

"I want to grab something," Emma utters into the lazy kiss, motivating Regina to roll onto her side and allow Emma to slip out from under her.

"What are you getting?"

"A strap-on."

"A what?" She dumbly spews back, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment but mostly excitement.

Emma rolls those beautiful green eyes as she attaches the toy with expertise. And Regina swallows, watching every move her fingers make that sets Regina's entire body on fire. Her blood pricks just below the surface when she notices the size as Emma crawls back onto the bed.

"Do you not want to?" Emma tenderly asks, peering so deep into her eyes. "It's the same as-"

"I get the concept, thank you, Emma," she deadpans.

Emma's bubbly giggle erupts from her mouth and that sound alone has Regina reaching for her face and pulling her into a searing kiss. Emma gently lies down on her, covering every inch of her body, producing a cold package of chills to spill down her spine.