i. the less i know the better

a/n: my most poorly written chapter but i edited it so it should be more bare-able by my standards at least lol

Y/n's POV

It was mid make out session with random stranger eleven teen thousand when I realized that the stall was feeling significantly smaller this evening. That or I was just more sexually frustrated than usual.

Nevertheless, I continued sharing saliva with Susan? Sara? Sherrie?...I didn't remember. I sure as hell wouldn't remember tomorrow though either.

She had me pinned against the stall wall rapidly taking off my jacket and leaving my mid drift exposed because I was wearing a crop top per usual.

She detached for a couple seconds to catch her breath and take a look at my toned stomach. She smirked, "Hot" she said with her eyes wondering all over.

I pushed her against the wall, "Thanks"

With a devilish smile I closed the gap between our lips once again and I could tell she was hungry for me. Her hands were fiddling at the ends of my shirt and were about to lift up until the stall was shaken by loud banging against it.

"Y/n come on! You can get your freak on in a night club stall another night, we gotta get home before my parents notice we've snuck out!"

My best friend had yet to stop banging on the door so I gave in and walked out readjusting my clothes and hair. "Classy" she scoffed.

"Cmon Mani. We all gotta get it in somehow right?" I laughed.

The stranger then poked her head out the stall and questioned "Sneaking back in to parents? Aren't y'all fine ladies a little old for that?"

I grinned knowing full well that what I was about to say was not at all what she expected "Not when you're still 17"

Her jaw dropped and I took Normani's hand and ran out the club laughing my ass off when we got out the door.

"Did you see her face?! God, fake IDs are the gifts that keep on giving"

Normani rolled her eyes. "I can't deal with your ass sometimes." And on that note we were headed to her Jeep parked a couple feet away.

I was still in a party mood so I turned on the radio and started shouting along to the songs. Definitely trying to irritate my best friend in the process as well.

"Why are you always so damn loud when you're high?" Inquired the dark skinned beauty.

"Well....I dunno. 'Cause I'm having fun? Plus you know I'm not like this all the time. That joint was hitting different tonight." I added with my eyebrows wiggling.

"Headass nigga...but yeah I agree. You're definitely something different when you're sober. More chill, not so horny and flirty, and way more angst" she snorted.

"Ignoring that"

•••

We had successfully snuck back into Mani's room without her parents noticing and I was finally winding down. Mani was right, truthfully. I'm kind of overbearing when I have a little liquid or herbal courage.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed my best friend smiling at her phone a little too hard for my liking. My protective side was curious "What cha smiling at jackass?"

She playfully glared at me "Just this group chat I'm in with some other friends" I frowned.

"Well what do you need other friends for when you have me and the group?" I looked at her with a fake hurt expression.