vii. the party and the after party

Your POV

I was applying the last finishing touches to my party outfit and my makeup with the radio playing in the background as I did so. Now all I had to do was wait for Shawn to get here so we could go pick up Sabrina and be on our way to the party.

Initially, both Shawn and Sabrina were supposed to meet at my house but Brina said that she didn't wanna "waste her baby's precious fuel" or something like that. If you ask me I think the blonde is just lazy. Nevertheless, I decided to shoot a text in the group chat with all of us in it.

y/n 💃🏾: someone tell shawn to hurry up and get his scrawny ass to my house

reece's puff 🥋: oh scrawny shawny

ari 🐱: 💀

scrawny 😈🇨🇦: hey! I'm not even scrawny
:( nd i'm walking up to your door rn

y/n 💃🏾: k it's open

mila 🥀: tsk tsk tsk it's not safe to leave your doors unlocked when ur home alone silly
y/nn

khalid 🌚: yeah she's got a point, y/n

y/n💃🏾: good thing i'm not home alone then huh jackasses

sabrina💖: yada yada will you slow pokes hurry up and pick me up

"Boo!" I heard from behind me and immediately clutched to my chest, feeling my heart thump out of control.

I groan and hit him on the arm as he chuckled and I tried to catch my breath. "I nearly just shit my pants so thank you." I seethe out.

"Aw come on you big baby. You knew I was coming up here anyways. You brought it upon yourself." He looked at me with a beamingly innocent smile.

"Brought it upon myself hm? Well I hope you'll be thinking that when I refuse to tutor you and your grades slip through the cracks of hell." I finished simply while wrapping up the left wing of my liner.

Closing my makeup, I turn to him seeing his face quickly go pale.

"W-wait just a minute now, let's not be rash here y/n I was just messin-" I couldn't push back my laughter any longer, he just looked like a helpless idiot.

"Gosh, Scrawny, you're so gullible it's cute. Now text Sabrina and let her know we're on our way." I collected my things and grabbed my keys.

"You're so evil I swear." He said while pulling out his phone to send the text.

"Only a little." I smiled tauntingly.

scrawny 😈🇨🇦: we're on our way to scoop you up brina so be ready

sabrina 💖: bout damn time

dinah 🍥: patient one aren't cha

sabrina 💖: mind ya business

dinah 🍥: woah dere

normani 💷💄: i'm omw to pick troye, dinah, and mila up

troye 🍪: yay 😊

mila 🥀: aight sick 🤑

alessia 🍂: hurry up khalid I'm booooored n ready to party like rn

"Alright, Canada, let's hit the road! Tired of reading these annoying brats text each other." I shrugged while we made our way down the stairs.