Moving in

It was one of those regular early mornings, here in the bakery. Me, arriving at the store before everyone else, also being here with my boyfriend. Who happens to be making getting the job done, a bit of a challenge. 

"Stop it you prev..." I giggled, trying to squirm my way out of Devin's hold. The man has regain or returned to his usual playful and harassing self. The exact one I met at in the beginning, before we started dating, along with extra. Though, I wasn't helping myself by not actually really trying to make him stop touching me, in the most inappropriate places. But to hell, will I ever tell him that I quite enjoy his playful side and curse my body for readily responding to his every whim.

Devin continued with his assault, despite my weak protests. The guy was happily humming against my ear and having his hands roam across my most sensitive areas. Areas he seem to have mapped out and memorized perfectly, in a short of amount of time. He knew instinctively where to target, to wind me up tight.

It was starting to become a regular routine, having Devin driving me to work and back home. I haven't put in much effort and thought into buying a new car. Devin didn't seem to mind the fuss. I even think he enjoys it because he gets to stay at the bakery for at least an hour before heading to his office. And during that hour he has me, alone, all to himself to do as he pleases. He really takes advantage of the free time and prevents me from getting any of the needed work done. All because my boyfriend can't seem to keep his hands off and knowing the commands stop or heel.

"I might have to get a restraining order if you keep this up," I warned him, trying to be serious with the threat. But damn me if I said I didn't enjoy the attention, and that bastard knows it fully.

"Hmm... I think I'll take my chances," Devin didn't even let up for a second and started to gently nip at my neck. 

"Idiot," my body shivered and my body has began the need for wanting more.

"Wrolf..." Hunter nosed his way in between us, breaking our contact.

I had wondered why Devin nicknamed his dog Rolf. Only until I noticed the dog's bark sounded close to the name. However, the big bear of a dog doesn't seem too happy to answer to that call, most likely realized it as a teasing gesture from his owner. He must know, this dog has made it evident he is very smart and if you didn't know, he has ways to make sure you do.

"Hey there, Rolfie boy. Being a party pooper as always," Devin ruffled his dog's fur. The dog let out, what seem to be an annoyed, groan. I smiled, watching Devin start bickering with his dog about bad timing and disorderly attitude.  

Hunter has become my store's unofficial mascot and free of charge security service. Except the occasional dog biscuit. The dog has been very effective in ending arguments in a pinch. He has also become most protective of me, much to his owner's annoyance, always finding ways to interrupt us in the most intimate of moments. It is quite amusing to watch Devin argue with his own dog. However, I never seen the great attorney win the case, since Hunter has pick up the knack and skill to pin people to the ground rather quickly and effortlessly. And with the additional fact the dog is just as stubborn as his owner, makes it so much fun to watch.

These couple of days since that night with Roan, Devin let me or talked me into, continuing to bring his dog to my store and to take care of him. Saying excuses like Hunter will get lonely being left at home or his dog-sitter left on sick leave or something like that. Though its clear to see there is a more underlining reason for it. 

Roan did come to my store in the following days after the whole incident. As he couldn't find me at my apartment so he stalks me at work. I've been staying at Devin's place, for safety "concerns". Roan wasn't to happy about the idea of me living with someone. He started filing charges against Devin, well its more like to the owner of the dog that took a big bite out of him.