Chapter 3

Dedicated to KivelleCult Araneeyusoff

Ning Lou continued her act in imitating an epileptic episode. She really deserved an acting award for deceiving Xiao Yan. Xiao Yan swallowed the lump on her throat. Her hands that was holding Ning Lou's began to shake. Sweats were visible on her small forehead. Ning Lou on the other hand never stop groaning and shaking. She was really keeping this farce until this girl free her!

Xiao Yan hurriedly took the handkerchief on Ning Lou's mouth. Ning Lou squirmed and spit a mouthful of blood. Seeing the crimson liquid on the ground, Xiao Yan almost fainted. She weakly moved aside and freed Ning Lou. She slumped on the ground and crawled to Ning Lou's side.

Ning Lou stood abruptly and darted to find the koi pond, leaving Xiao Yan in her dazed expression.

"Niang Nang!" Xiao Yan also languidly stood up and sprinted to where Ning Lou was heading. She got an ominous feeling seeing the direction Niang Niang went. Isn't that where the pond was located? With a terrible thought in her mind, she increase her speed.

Ning Lou patted her D-capsized chest. She was exhausted and was panting heavily. With the added weight of her breasts, she felt she ran a marathon. Forcing her legs, she finally made it to the pond.

Stepping on the wooden patio, a view of koi pond entered her sight, blooming pink and white lotuses spread throughout the pond producing a serene picture. Rock formations at the right and bamboo shoots and bushes to the left. Ning Lou quickly unfastened her second robe, settling with her underclothes. The underclothes seemed to have similarities with martial artist of modern era. She tore off a sleeve of her underclothes tying her long hair in a messy bun. Then she rolled her long pants. Her porcelain skin glowed under the sun rays. Ning Lou dipped her right foot in the water to test the temperature.

Grabbing the edge of the patio, she slowly submerged her body in the lukewarm water. As she was about to let go of of the wood, she could feel her arm and collar being pulled. She turned around and saw three people, the two girls earlier and a middle aged woman.

Her struggles were futile from their death grip.

"This girl! What kind of show are you putting now? Such nonsense! Your aija will get mad at you again!"

"Aiya! This girl is getting more brazen."

Ning Lou was pulled with the combined efforts of the three. Mama Tang didn't let go of her collar even when scolding her.

"What did you do with your sleeves? What is wrong with you striping all over the place? You're an empress, the Mother of the country! How can you give such an example?"

"It's a good thing these two maids are the only ones here, otherwise your aija will have another headache."

"Maid Qu, give me the coat."

"I didn't even wish to be here old lady. I don't know who's your aija. Could you just let me go already! You've mistaken me for your empress."

Ning Lou suddenly felt her ear was pinched, the middle aged woman held on it while scolding her again.

"You! How can you talk about your aija like that. She was worried that you didn't show up during breakfast and send me to look for you."

"Also, you forgot that you're the one who pestered your aija to be the Empress. Otherwise, how can your aija bear to see you so lonely at this place."

"Ouch. Could you let my ear go. I'm not a child!" Ning Lou felt embarrassed at the moment seeing the two girls giggling at the corner. She glared at them making them shut up.

"Maid Qu, where's the coat?"

Xiao Yan snatched the coat out of Xian Qu's hands and bring it over Mama Tang.  While handing it over, she whispered something in Mama Tang's ear which made the middle aged woman frowned.

"Empress, what are you doing in this pond when you hated swimming?"

"Ouch. Ouch. How could I answer properly if you keep pinching my ear." Ning Lou was already pissed beyond point. She was a veteran con artist, however this old lady treated her like a child.

Mama Tang let go of her ear and draped the warm fur coat over her shoulders. Ning Lou grinned and attempted to dash to the pond. However, Mama Tang beat her to it and grabbed Ning Lou's bare arm.

"Old Lady, I never expected you have that much stamina in you." Ning Lou grabbed the middle aged woman's hand and twisted it clockwise to unlock the grip. Mama Tang cried out in pain. Ning Lou smiled and run again in the wooden patio, however she completely forgot about the two girls. With the second time, she found herself kissing the ground again. Her head hit a rock and she blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked the chappy, click the golden star to vote :)

I decided to let her calmed down a bit before accepting her transmigration.

By the way, Asian Fantasy Community is hiring moderators, reviewers and graphic designers. If any of you are interested feel free to message AsianFantasyComm, Araneeyusoff, KivelleCult, and me. We'll be happy to have you on our team.