pt 2. Goat mom!

A/n credit to asriel dreemur for the drawing above

Y/n POV
I woke up on a bed of... flowers? They must have softened my fall. "Where am I?" I thought. Once I was up I looked around the room. "It's empty in here apart from the flowers" I said to myself before going to what seems like a hallway.

At the left end of the hallway there was a door. I went silently through the door. In the middle of the room I could see... A lonely flower.

I took a few steps forwards which it seemed to notice. It's head went straight up and met my amazed face "MONSTERS ARE REAL!!!" I thought. "Howdy! My name is Flowey, Flowey the flower" Flowey said.

Time skip to when you met goat mom

"What a terrible creature torturing such a poor innocent" A weird goat like lady said before meeting my gaze "youth?" She questioned.
"Um hello there miss, I am dr. Y/n nice to meet you" I briskly introduced. " It's nice to meet you to my child, I am Toriel caretaker of the ruins"

"Come my child, and I will guide you through the catacombs" Toriel said. And extended her hand towards me. I gladly took hold of her hand and let her guide me.

Time skip brought to you by lazy author

On out little trip I had met so many kind monsters. I kept wondering why would humans ever lock away such nice beings? There were also a lot of puzzles. And so much vines and flowers which made me confused about how they grew down here.

I was looking around examining everything with my eyes. And I didn't notice we stopped until Toriel spoke."Here we are my child. This is my home, and now yours to." I looked up in shock and happiness. She now knew me for about 2 hours! And already wanted to take me in. "Thank you so much" I said succeeding in holding back tears.
"Monsters truly are kinder than humans" I thought while Toriel guided me inside.

She gave me a quick tour of the house everywhere except the basement. I asked her why she wouldn't show me it. She answered with "It is to dangerous down there, promise me to never go down there." Wow I knew her for a short period and hated making promises, but somehow I couldn't say no to her she seemed very relieved. After that she told me to go to sleep. I went to my room and quietly laid down in bed and I quickly fell asleep. In a dreamless slumber.

The next morning.
I woke up with a delicious scent in the air. I looked to my side to see. Butterscotch pie! Or as Frisk always calls it Butts pie. On the side table. I sat up and took the plate. I grabbed the fork and began eating. And DAMN it was DELICIOUS!

I got out of bed. And whisper yelled to myself "I DON'T HAVE EXTRA CLOTHES WITH ME!" I then noticed some clothes with a note on top. "I noticed you didn't have spare clothes with you, so I have some clothes gathered for you - love toriel"

You got a f/c hoodie with the delta-rune symbol , blue-ish jeans, f/c sneakers and undergarment