pt 8. getting distracted

( a/n: art above is made by Blackroses112 )

Y/n pov

"We must do it when she is either                battling or sleeping."

"Okay, this will be fun."

That was 2 days ago, and the reason why we are now here. "WHERE THE F ARE YOU!?" Anica yelled, clearly pissed off. Sans and I where in nearby bushes hiding. Hiding from Anica, who ran past our hiding spot. I could feel my heart and soul beating at an unhealthy pace.

Oh right you don't know what had happened. Let's rewind a few minutes.

Anica is sleeping peacefully on the couch at the skelebros' house.
Papyrus was in the kitchen making 'spaghetti'. Sans is lucky he doesn't have a stomach, you had tried Papy's 'spaghetti' before. let's just say it didn't end up well.

Jones was grocery shopping. I signaled Sans I was going to grab it, he gave a short nod. I slowly inched towards Anica, and carefully took her ponytail out. But I wasn't careful enough. Anica woke up, sitting up immediately, her hair falling for her face. She whipped her head towards me with a sickeningly sweet smile on her face, though her eyes told me to run.

"Oh boy" was all I managed to say, before she tried to grab me.
"SANS! RUN!" I yelled out knowing we have to hide. I could hear pans falling down, and quickly ran towards Sans. I grabbed his hand pulling him with me, blushing faintly. I ran as quick as I could the door out. (about 10 miles an hour)

I could hear Anica yell behind me "COME BACK HERE!" I saw Jones walking towards us with some grocery bags. "hi" I said running quicker and towards Snowdin Forest. I jumped in a bush still pulling Sans along, wincing slightly as the branches scratched my skin. Some branches left slight tears in my lab coat. I ducked down quickly and pulled Sans down too.

Just in time because "WHERE THE F ARE YOU!?" Anica yelled, not too far away. I put a hand before my mouth to muffle my breathing. I could feel my heart and soul beating at an unhealthy pace. She ran past us magic ready at her hands.

Sans' eyes widened in shock. "Did you see that?!" Sans whisper yelled, still not wanting to be found.
"Wow Anica has magic!" I said sounding 'surprised'. He immediately saw through my 'great acting skills'. Because of how nervous I was, desperately trying to look everywhere but him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he hissed.
"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I FIND YOU GUYS, YOU'LL PAY!" Anica yelled coming closer to us. She glanced our way before walking away again.

"We need a new spot! I'll tell you later" I whispered. This time he grabbed my hand, and pulled me along. He teleported us next to a bunch of blue, glowing flowers. With walls that are a beautiful pastel blue, and on the ceiling were a lot of sparkling stones.

"Now please just tell me" he said. I took in a deep breath. "Okay, Anica has magic as you now know" I rubbed the back of my neck. Should I tell him about my magic too? I questioned myself.

"When and how did you figure it out?" "Two and a half years after we became friends. How I found out?" My eyes slightly widened. I found out by telling her about my magic. I looked around nervously. "Kid, tell me I won't get mad or anything."

"I had been friends with her for a while, and thought that I should tell her about my magic" I mumbled the last part. "I went towards her and told her she then showed me her magic, and hugged me quickly. Apparently she was the only one in her family with magic and... She moved in with my parents, me and Frisk shortly after." I said, not wanting to tell about her family.