gas station (g)

369 words

rolling for a ride to the non- closest gas station was how y/n and grayson liked to spend the usual sunday nights.

the song for today was what came up on the radio first and lasted the whole way to the gas station,  all of me by john legend.

"'cause allll of meee loves allll of youuuu" grayson couldn't help but sing those words out loudly, looking half at y/n and the road.

"babee put down the volume, blasting out music after 11 is illegal!" y/n said, not being able to control herself from blushing.

Grayson stopped the music, and then the car, in the middle of the street. he got out the car as he made y/n wonder more and more with every step out of the car.

" EVERYBODY MY GIRLFRIEND Y/N IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL" he yelled so loud, the loud music that was playing before was nothing compared to his yell just now. 

y/n sat there in shock, now even more in love with her crazy boy friend.

somebody yelled from the apartment building right near their parked car saying "I JUST MADE MY BABY FALL ASLEEP YOU DUMMY I'M CALLING THE COPS YOU GEICO LIZARD LOOKING -" .

"babe quick, sit down she's going to call the cops" y/n said.

grayson opened up the door to get in as a guy smoking a cigarette passed by

"so in love" he said.

he was definitely drunk, but drunk words are sober thoughts.

---

"babe, do you want any drinks besides your usual arizona tea?" you asked grayson that was roaming around the chip section.

"no baby, i'm good" he answered.

you nodded and grabbed some yellow m and m's to fill up ur hand that was already included with different sorts of candies and grayson's arizona tea.

you guys met at the cash register that had a bald man behind it. he was sleeping. you giggled slightly at the sight of grayson trying to hold in his laughter. grayson coughed a little loud so the guy woke up.

seconds later, you guys left the gas station laughing to yourselves, grayson holding the bag in his right hand while holding your hand with his left.