ferris wheel (g) pt 3

-672 words

"oh come on though, you could've at least just said something before you left" y/n said, smiling, into the phone with grayson on the other side.

"she said it was an emergency! what could i do?" grayson spoke back, also smiling.

y/n remembered that grayson's dad has cancer. when ms.dolan (or lisa) called him up and told him he should get home, he must've panicked and thought it was something about his dad. y/n wanted to hug grayson for that. poor gray.

"it's okay. i should include that you are pretty smooth at giving people your number. besides, how did you do that? how can you just carve your number without me noticing?" y/n asked curiously.

"i guess somethings should stay unanswered. i should also say that you do love to stare at the view from on top of the ferris wheel, though." y/n blushed imagining grayson's smile.

"where are you right now?" y/n asked.

"why?"

"i was imagining you smiling. tell me if you're in your bedroom laying down or on your couch sitting or something. it would make it easier for me to imagine."

"uhh" grayson laughs. "im actually naked right now, about to take a shower." he lightly chuckled.

y/n awkwardly forced out a chuckle while her cheeks deeply showed redness caused from blushing.

"so y/n, we finally found each other again. guess this is a sign, huh?" gray smoothly said.

y/n slightly chuckled. "okay gray, whatever you say." she let out. 

"so, did you hear about the pizza parlor that opened up recently?" 

"the one downtown near the tattoo shop? yeah. i heard about it, why?" 

"well maybe we could uhh, you know, meet up there or something?" gray forced out.

"i can't take your nakedness serious right now, but yes. we should totally meet up there. what time?" 

grayson laughed a little. "maybe around 6:30?"

"okay, i'll see you there. bye for now. see you there."

"bye, y/n"

-

at the pizza parlor near the tattoo shop (a/ n: if you know where this is from, i love you

"y/n! finally." gray said as he got up and motioned y/n to sit in front of him, the retro-inspired booth had 2 sides, as usual. 

"sorry. i was stuck in traffic, you know how it is here." y/n stated. 

"yeah, downtown is pretty crowded. what kind of pizza do you want? they have grinders too if you'd rather have that."

"okay grayson, thank you. i'll just get a small pepperoni pizza."

the waiter came with their two pizzas and y/n and grayson started to eat, a conversation also going on in between each bite. 

they learned more about each other, as keeping the conversation flowing was easy between them. they laughed at each other's jokes and funny memories. 

"i wish i had my camera" y/n said out of nowhere. 

"wow, you'de much rather take pictures then talk to me? rude." grayson joked, trying to keep in his smile while putting a hand on his chest to show that he was offended. he was faking obviously. 

"no, of course not silly" y/n said, chuckling a bit. "i would just want to keep this moment forever. taking a picture of it would be the closest thing to that." 

grayson was now sitting in complete awe, his head resting on his left hand. he was showing his smile while looking at y/n in complete lust. 

"then maybe, we should just keep this moment forever."

"how grayson?" 

grayson gathered y/n's hands in his own. 

"y/n. i want you to be mine. please make me happy and be my beautiful girlfriend." 

y/n smiled as her face turned beet red. "of course, grayson. i would love to be your girlfriend."  

grayson's smile was now even brighter. he moved to sit next to y/n. when he was now sitting next to her, he hugged her and y/n hugged back. 

"i'm so freaking blessed that the carnival was really crowded that day. thank gosh we sat next to each other on that broken ferris wheel."

-

wow i really love this