sober thoughts (g) pt 1

i was trying to make every chapter around 350 words but i realized how short those are afterwords. ill try to make them over 500 or however it takes to finish.

537 words

y/n and grayson broke up a long time ago. they both loved each other, still. the reason they broke up was the amount of hate y/n was getting from fans. grayson broke up with her so everybody would stop aiming their hate at her. to this day, which was 4 months later, he still wanted her.

so bad.

y/n was having her 2nd breakdown that day.

say you won't let go by james arthur was playing in the background of her sobs. her head was in between her hands, almost like they were in grayson's whenever he pulled her in for a kiss. her head hurt so much, but nothing compared to the pain in her heart.

saying she needed 3 tylenol pills would be an understatement. it's difficult to explain the pain.

all of a sudden, something made her go to the bathroom. she wasn't going to harm her self, she knew that. she knew that it never get's bad to the point where you have to harm your self. no matter what you went through, that wasn't an answer. she went to the bathroom to wash her face and told herself to snap out of it. she knew better.

y/n came back to her living room and shut the music of. she was done listening to what reminded her of grayson. she thought he never thought of her, so why would she waste her time thinking about him?

all her sadness was gone. anger filled her body. her tears were dried on her face, no sign of them being there in the first place. her head hurt less.

convincing herself she's okay was the only medicine she used to heal herself.

a call interrupted her thoughts. a call from ethan, the brother of who broke her heart.

she didn't want to pick up the call. but her gut feeling insisted for her to pick up.

as soon as she did, the noise from the other side of the screen hurt her ears. it sounded like ethan was in a club. "y/n, come here, as soon as possible." before any thing else happened, she shut her phone really quick.

she felt guilty because she wasn't worried about ethan that much. even though ethan didn't say anything about grayson, her mind was on grayson.

she would've left mindlessly without her jacket in the cold temperature this late if it wasn't for ethan to stop her by sending her the address of where he was.

she was right. he was at the club.

was grayson there with him? what was he doing there? her heart hurt.

-

she was there in no time, considering the speed she drived at, to the address ethan texted her.

the first thing she saw when she walked in made her heart hurt a lot more than it was hurting before. she turned it into anger because she was sick of the pain. this only worked to cure her head aches, meaning no matter how angry she was, she was going to have the same heart ache. her heart was calling for grayson.

she had so much questions in her mind.

one of them being- did ethan call her so she could feel pain?

-