dress (g)

"come on baby, your taking too long." grayson called out to you while you were in the dressing room of a clothing shop that had just opened only about a year ago in your local mall. he was right besides your door and had been for just about 2 minutes. you smiled at his impatience.

he never liked to wait while you were trying out the clothing, only when he was helping you pick it out.

you were putting on a mustard yellow dress that was to be worn in casual occasions. it was perfect for the barbecue/ picnic grayson, you, ethan, his girlfriend (aka your other personality), cameron, and her boyfriend were planning on for the end of the week. that's why you and grayson were there in the first place.

you still were unsure though. it was nothing similar to anything you wore before and that's exactly why grayson had chosen it in the first place. "okay, just one sec" you replied to grayson's 'you're talking too long' comment and continued to button up the front of the dress.

you slowly opened the door and graysons eyes immediately went from his phone to you. you blushed deeply, looking away and acting casual. there was something in you that did not want him to know you were blushing for some reason, maybe because he has in the past and then teased you about how cute you were when you did.

"wow" he said, coming near you to also look your reflection at the big mirrors in front of the dressing room doors.

the dress wasn't even that big of a deal, not that short or sexy as some might call it but he kept making you blush "you're so, beautiful" was what it took for you to turn around to peck him in the lips. he was so good to you, it made you soft.

this was definitely graysons favorite dress on you so far, but then again it was the second one you tried on.

"you're definitely wearing this one. it's my favorite" he said, hugging you from behind.

little did you know he was making plans to propose to you while in that dress.

-
y'all really went off last chapter with the likes and i want to thank you guys for that. i'm hella happy that you guys liked it. im thinking of more imagines with babies in it so don't you worry!