Chapter 13

Chapter 13

**Thanks for all the support guys! It’s really appreciated and has inspired me to update earlier! I am now doing dedications to supporters!! Whoooooo!!! –Jade <3**

It was Monday, the best day of the week! Note the sarcasm. I dragged myself out of bed. My day was filled with double music, maths and physics. Ugh. I did my usual routine, before sluggishly getting breakfast, which was basically Nutella toast, just to get me into a better mood. Since I had agreed to go to the dance with Elijah this Friday, he had insisted that he should pick me up for school each day. Apparently he had nothing better to do, which I doubted was true. A knock on the door alerted me to his arrival.

“Come on in Elijah!”

The door opened and he came in, looking around at my apartment, which I was suddenly very self-conscious about. He seemed to be scrutinizing my extensive DVD collection, the tangled mass of gaming consoles on the floor next to the TV and all my numerous cushion, which were scattered around the room from my being annoyed at the TV last night, due to the fact that my favourite TV show, Supernatural, had taken a rather unpleasing turn.

“Sorry it’s messy. I had an argument with the TV last night.”

He chuckled.

“Are you ready to go?”

“Yup.” I shoved the sorry remains of my toast away from me, leaving them on the beach for me to clean up later. Elijah didn’t look impressed.

“What? It’s not like I have a roommate? No one’s really going to mind.”

He raised his eyebrow, causing me to roll my eyes.

“Are we going, or not?”

He smiled, shaking his head. Even though we had only known each other for a short time, we had texted all last night, causing a massive Supernatural rant on my part, and I almost felt like I had known him for ages.

We walked outside.

“Oh my god.”

Of course he had the most gorgeous sports car ever. Of course.

“What?”

“Your car. Is. Amazing.”

He smiled at me, getting into the drivers seat.

“Come on, get in.”

I did, taking in the perfectly cleaned leather seats and enjoying the ride in this awesome car.

“Why?” He asked.

“Why what?”

“Why did you say that you would come to the ball with me?”

I sighed. I knew this question would come up eventually.

“Because. Kol always pisses me off, why shouldn’t I do the same sometimes?”

He stayed silent, seemingly disappointed.

“Also because I would really like to get to know you. You’re the only Mikaelson I know of that I don’t really know. Well, except Finn. But no one seems to count Finn, do they?”

“No. I guess not.”

We drove to school in relative quiet. It was only a short drive, so it’s not like we could have any decent conversation. We arrived early, which is exceedingly unusual for me.

“Bye ‘Lijah!”

“Bye, Beth.  See you tomorrow!”

He drove off, leaving me to deal with the stares I had gained from other students.

“Beth!”

“Stefan!”

I enveloped him in a hug. I hadn’t seen him for so long.

“How are you Stef?”

“Good. But I need to talk to you.”

“Well, nothings stopping you.”

“Not here. Meet me at the grill after school?”

“That’s not exactly any better. But sure.”

He ran off before I could say anything else. I shrugged it off, Stefan was always over stressed. I headed to my first class, maths, which passed rather uneventfully. Then, the previously dreaded music.

“Good morning class! I have a surprise for you today!”

I took my place at the back of the class next to Kol, who winked at me.

“Instead of performing your duets to the class, you will be making a music video and presenting that! It needs to be as similar to the actual video by the original artist as possible. But it does need to be kept PG.” She gave a pointed glare at a couple seated next to each other.

“That is all. Go and discuss it with your partners!”

I looked to Kol, who turned his chair to face me.

“So. Let us watch this video!”

**Sorry that was a really bad chapter… Next one will be better, I promise! Vote and Comment –Jade**