Chapter 25

Chapter 25

“Change me.”

He blinked in surprise.

“What?”

“Change me, turn me, whatever you want to call it.”

“But Beth-“

“No arguments. Just do it. I thought you’d leap at the chance.”

“Previously, yes. But becoming a vampire…” He paused, trying to find the right words. “It changes people.”

“I don’t care.”

I knew I was being stubborn, but I didn’t give a damn.

“I don’t want to leave you again Kol. I can’t do that.”

Kol ran his hand through his hair and looked torn.
“Are you sure?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, no! I love being human and vulnerable and totally don’t want to be a badass vampire like all my friends seem to be.” I said, sarcasm evident in my voice.

Kol smirked.

“You do realize you just called me badass?”

“I was referring to me once you turn me.”

“Sure, you keep telling yourself that.”

He looked conflicted.

“Are you sure your sure?”

I sighed.

“Fine, I will.” He considered this concept for a moment. “But it isn’t going to be like my turning, like just another day. I’m going to make yours special.”

“I’m not particularly sure I like the sound of that.”

He grinned at me, before grabbing my hand and pulling me off, back to the hotel.

We arrived at the hotel with a very excited Kol, while I just felt suspicious. I had no idea what he had in mind, and I’m not sure I was going to like it.

The key turned in the keyhole with a click. We strolled in, and I gasped when I saw my old body lying on the bed. Kol zipped over to it hurriedly and did something with my hand, slipping something into his pocket. What? I shrugged it off. I’m sure I’ll find out eventually.

“What are we going to do with this?” I gestured to my old body.

Kol scratched behind his head.

‘I truthfully don’t know. I couldn’t really just ditch it in the trash like I normally do with bodies.”

“If you did, you would be the ne in the trash right now.” I paused. “How about we burn it?”

“That could work, but where?”

“Lets burn this hotel, I can just be a victim of the blaze.”

Kol looked shocked.

“You do realize innocent people will die?”

“Set off the fire alarm a bit before we start the fire. Simple solution.”

He considered this.

“Fine. But if anyone dies, it’s on your hands, not mine.”

“Oh what a wonderful boyfriend you are! Taking the blame for my wrongdoings!”

He rolled his eyes at my sarcasm.

“Well. I have a few phone calls to make. Why don’t you get dressed into something more… suitable.” He winked at me.

He left the room with his phone and I did as he suggested and got changed into a short black dress that the old me had brought. It was quite revealing actually, but not so much so that it was slutty. I did my hair up into a half up half down style. It was weird working with my new hair because it was so much thicker than my previous hair. I was actually quite pleased with my new look. I had a much better body, well, in my opinion and I still had my green eyes, which I was pleased about. The only thing I didn’t particularly like all that much was my hair, which was too think for my liking. But that could be changed. Once I was pleased with my appearance I flopped down onto the bed, flicking through the television channels. With nothing catching my fancy, I pulled out a book, waiting for Kol to return.

Return he did, and it seemed like he had dressed up as well. He was in a black suit and looked amazing. I stood up and he smirked as I felt his eyes roam across my body.

“Oi. Eyes up here.”

He chuckled before pulling me to him and giving me a quick kiss.

“Ready darling?”

“For what?”

He tapped my nose.

“That, darling, is a surprise.”

**Oh my gosh! We are nearly at the end 0_0 If you are enjoying this, please consider checking out my othere stories!*