Chapter 3 - Reunion

Your POV

"(Y/n)...?"

"Petra?"
______________

I quickly ran and hugged her, so she did. I couldn't believe that, I found my childhood friend again.
"Where have you been all this time I thought you died" Petra said between her sobs
"Sorry, I just wanted to escape from him...I had no choice" I replied
"Doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that you are here now"
I nodded in agreement.

"Looks like I was right...she is actually your best friend" Farlan joked

"What are you doing in this town?"Petra asked
"Ehmm....well--"

"ITS THE THIEF CAPTURE HER NOW"
Someone yelled as he pointed at me.
"I have to go we'll meet again...I hope"

They looked at me as I was running away.
"Hmm a thief?" Levi said under his breath.

After the crowd of people lost me, someone else found me. Phillip. "Shit"  said and i hit him at the place where avery man doesnt want to get kicked.

I ran back to the place were i before i tried to escape. But Phillip and the crowd of people who were chasing me, were still after me. Boy i sure ran that day. 

When i arrived at that place i saw Petra, Isabel, Farlan and Levi standing there. I was lucky that the four of them stopped the crow "ok people you can leave now she is with us" Farlan said and they all left.

Petra turned around to face me.

"Really now, a thief" Petra joked

"What do you expect me to do live in a paper box?" they all laughed, all except Levi.

"Uhmm... (Y/n) this is Farlan this is Isabel and that guy beside you is our corporal Levi"

"Wait you're part of the survey corps?" Petra smiled "yes....why dont you join us too...how does it sound?"your eyes widened "really?"

"Yeah Levi said he has not a problem and I think commander Erwin won't have a problem too"

"wait I didnt---" Levi started but he stopped knowing that Erwin actually wouldn't have a problem.

"Thats amazing OF COURSE I WANT"

_____________

Petra, Isabel, Farlan, Levi and I made our way back to the town were they live.

____________

When we arrived i met commander Erwin and squad leader Hanji.
Erwin accepted me as the new member of the survey Corps and he put me at Levi's squad.

It was already night. Levi showed me where my room would be "heichou, where is your room?" I asked him.
"I dont stay here I have my own house, here are staying members of the survey corps that have not a place to stay"

"Oh..ok then, thank you"

"You better sleep now, tomorrow you have training"

"Hai, heichou"

Levi left the room but before he closed the door "goodnight heichou" i said. Levi blushed, but why?"Yeah....goodnight"

_________________

The next morning i got up early and got ready for the training.

*Knock-knock* someone knocked on my door. "Come in" i said, the door opened and Petra walked into the room "you ready?" She asked me
"Ehh...I'm trying to put this straps on but I dont know how"
"Here let me help you" Petra helped me with this straps. When i finally was ready for training, Petra along with me exited the room.

When we arrived at the place where i would train i greeted Levi, Erwin and Hanji. "Good morning" I said and they greeted me as well, all except Levi. He was staring at me with an aggressively look. "What's wrong with him..he looks like he doesn't like me what did I do?" I whispered to Petra "I dont think he has a problem with you, he always looks like that!"

Hanji then showed me the manuever gear and she helped me to put it on and she explained me how it works.

"(Y/n), Levi will be responsible for your training" Erwin said.

I heard a 'Tsk' coming out from Levi's mouth.

"Oh maybe thats why he is staring at you with that look, I dont think he likes beginners" Petra whispered at my ear.

"Ok, we dont have time to lose, let's go" Levi ordered.

We started the training and by his surprised Levi didnt expect that. I was Incredible, fast and fearless. I didnt even expect taht from myself. It took like only 10 days to train me and to be ready to face real titans. But this were 10 days of torture.

~after 10 days~

"Well I didnt expect that, you learn fast...congrats (y/n) I think you're completely ready to face real titans, but I'll tell you one thing dont let them scare you, they many look scary but they're just stupid creatures if you handle it the right way you won't get hurt"

"Ok, got that"

_____________
Thats it for now
hope ya like it
See ya