Chapter 6 - New mission

Your POV

After the adventure i had, which was close to my end, Levi and i got closer. It's maybe only my idea but Levi seemed to worry for me, he said something that stuck in my mind, i cant just forget it. "You scared me". I cant just forget it.

Isabel and Farlan said that Levi hates me, but he said that i scared him. Is there a possibility that he could like me more because i saved his friend. Even if thats possible then why he wuld worry so much about me, Okay, yeah. i saved his friend but he cant so suddeny care for me.

No matter what he really feels, the only think i know is that its been one month since the accident and Levi seems to care more for me and i have to say that i really like this situation. I dont know about what Isabel and Farlan is talking about, even Petra keeps telling me that he hates me, but when i look into his dark blue orbs, the only thinki can see is kindness. 

 I've noticed that Levi doesnt show his emotions but when i  look him i see so many emotions. But he's not the only one who has emotions. I can tell i show some emotions too,ve feelings for him, feelings of love. 

______________________

We were at the survey corps base, all the men had left and we were only women there like me, Petra, Isabel, Hanji and other. It was completely boring and it was too early to sleep. Hanji suggested to drink some wine and alchool in general, so we all agreed.

And now the fun begun.

Petra and I had a drinking competition. Hanji and two other females were dancing on top of the tables, Isabel and others would sing. 

The base was a distruction nothing else. The time was propably 2 am and the men arrived, they found the dase in a shitty situation, so were we.

Levi's POV

We entered the building and found the girls in a terrible situation. "WHO LET THE GIRLS DRINK?" I heard Farlan shoutig "I dont think they asked for a premission or something, we should leave even one responsible person here" Erwin replied "just return them to their homes" i said and everyone would take care of one or two women.

I saw (y/n) on the ground with one bottle of vodga in her right hand. Two buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned so i coud see her cleavege and i blushed. I lifted her up and walked towards her room and i opened the door. I left (y/n) laying on the bed and i threw some blankets on her. Before i exited the room she spoke.

"Heeeyyyyy, Levi i need to tell you something" 

"(y/n), you need sleep"

"I'll seep only if you'll her what i have to say"

"Fine"

"Just promise me Levi wont learn anything about this" 

"yeah, right i wont tell him"

"come closer" i walked closer to her and she whispered "i love him" My eyes were wide open at the other hand (y/n) eye's were shut closed. 

I couldont forget something like this,  couldnt even sleep, i was only thinking about her 'she loves me, she really has the same feelings for me' i thought to myself.

________________________

~2 days later

Erwin called us in his office to discuss about something.

"Zackley assigned us to find the murderer of a guy named--" I cut him off  "we're supposed to kill titans not play the dedectives" I said ironically.

"I know but he has order us to do this, we have to do it"

"Whatever"

"So the name of tman victim is (l/n) Edward"

*(l/n)=last name*

My eyes widened at his words.

"That...man...say his name again"

"(L/n) Edward, he has the same name as you... Do you know him by any chance?"

"That's my father"I started "I know why he was murdered, he was looking of the murderer of a guy name Will I don't remember his last name. Will had some relationship with the mafia, and he was murdered. From what I understood Will and my father were friends so thats why my father tried to help someone who was related to mafia. But while his searching for the murderer, he was murdered too, maybe from the same guy."

"I see. Thats all you know?" Erwin asked me and I hesitantly nodded.

"Well, there is something that maybe can help. If my isnt completely destoyed we can search in it for my father's paper work."

"Good. How about you going there, tomorrow, with one or two of our comrades, I'm afraid I can't come with you I have work to do Tomorrow"

"Hpm. Yeah, I'll go, Petra I need you to come with me, guys if you want you can come too"

"(Y/n) are you sure about them?" Petra asked.

"Yeah. Its ok" 

"Okay, so we're leaving tomorrow" Farlan said.

_______________________