Chapter 9 - Attention

Your POV

The next day Levi told the survey corps we were together, he wanted just to solve that out. I was happy with him he knew how to make me happy. All these years i was alone, i felt unloved, he remind me how it feels to that there are people who truly love you and care about you. Okay i had Petra but this was different. and now we're talking about Petra, 12 days ago....

Petra's POV 12 days ago

I was sitting in the living room thinking of...well nothing specificly i would fall asleep but i heard someone knocking on my door. I rubbed my eyes and stood up and walked to the door. I open the door and saw Farlan standing there "oh Farla--" and he kissed me.

When we pulled away i decided to ask him some questions. "Sorry" he said "what was that?"i asked with a smirk "look sorry for the kis--" i cut hid off "not the kiss. What was that 'sorry' you said?" i said as he was looking at me with open mouth and wide eyes "Farlan, its like you can read my mind i wanted to do this for a long time"

"I love you" he said with a smile "what would you do if i said that i loe too?" i asked "i'd kiss you again"

"I love you too then" i said and he kissed me.

Your POV

Now its been a month since Levi and I had been together. Farlan moved to Petra's place, i was jealous cause Levi didnt give me the attention i wanted to. As a corporal her had much work to do but he said he loved me but he didnt show it.

I decided to go talk to him. When i knocked on his door and opened he tried to kiss me but i stopped him "whats wrong?" he asked "whats wrong? well Levi you ignore me all the time as if i dont mean anything to you, that is wrong"

"sorry babe but i have work to do"

"yeah but you have me too, if your work is more important then say it, i cant waste the energy i dont have to make you give me attention"

"You want attention? Then I'll give it to you!" He said and stucked me on the wall. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me passionately while his hand slipped inside my pants and started stroking my pussy. After sometime he broke the kiss and started fiercely kissing my neck. His hand was now inside my panties teasing my clit and he had started creating hickeys all over my neck and chest.

I tried to tell him to stop because I wouldn't be able to hide the hickeys the next day but the words wouldn't come out my mouth.

"What is it y/n? Why aren't you saying anything?" Levi said and smirked. A moan escaped my lips because he had pinched my clit. "Don't you like the attention I'm giving you?"

"Levii!!!" I groaned.

My legs had given up and the only things that was holding me up were his hands. One in my pussy and one behind my head.

Suddenly he stopped. He moved back and I slowly slid down the wall with my knees stuck together and my feet facing outside. Levi took of his jacket and shirt and sat down on the bed.

"What are you waiting for? Strip!" He ordered and started at me with that "looking down on" expression.

I slowly got up and starting taking off my shirt.

"Levi... you know that-" I hesitated. "I am a virgin right?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrow.

"I assumed so, come
on get on with it!"

I started taking off all my clothes except from my underwear and my bra. I slowly approached him regretting everything I had told him previously.

"Now..." Levi said and got up. "Let's see what's under this" he continued and unclasped my bra. He took it off and I tried to cover my breasts with my hands but he grabbed them and glared at me.