Chapter 13 - A baby

Your POV

I didint want go straight to home, I wasn't ready to face Levi so I ran to Petra's there I found and Isabel. I sat at the sofa with Isabel and Petra, and Farlan decided to join us.

"So, how's life" Isabel asked "That's a question a I can't awnser guys"

"You seem kind of uhm worried? What's wrong (y/n)?" Farlan asked and I looked at the ground. I took a deep breath before awnsering him "I'm pregnant"

I felt Petra's arms around me, she hugged me "(y/n) thats amazing"
Isabel and Farlan gave me their 'congrats' as well.

"Does Levi know about this?" Farlan asked me.
"Well about that i-i-" I was cut off by Isabel "Oh got it he doesn't"
"Why don't you tell him" Petra said "its not that simple what if he doesn't want this child, what if-" I was cut off this time by Farlan who placed his hand on my shoulder "(y/n), Levi loves you and I'm sure he'll love the baby too, so dont worry just go tell him, he needs to know"

"You're right but I'm not ready, not yet"

"And when are you going to tell him? When you give birth. Like: Hey Levi this is your child" Petra joked "yeah right because Levi won't notice that big belly" Isabel laughed "FATTY" they both said "I'm not fat"

I spent like 2 more hours there with Isabel and Petra telling jokes, Farlan had left us, he seemed to got bored.

____________

After leaving Petra's house.

I made my way home but suddenly I decided to change my destination and I went to survey corps base where I was sure Levi wouldn't be (at least at this hour. WRONG. When arrived I found Hanji and told her about the news. Funny that I told almost everyone except Levi.

By now I was with Hanji talking with her. "But I'm not sure how to tell that to Levi, he--"

"Tell me what?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me, I turned around and saw Levi standing behind me 'oh Shit' I muttered to myself "Hey, sweet--"

"What did you want to tell me?" The raven haired man asked me as he looked straight into my eyes "Its not something important I just wasn't sure if you like more chocolate or vanilla in your birthday cake" I lied.

"Its not my birthday today"

I was shocked and didnt know what to say, I looked back at Hanji "See, I told its not his birthday today, his birthday is on 31st march" I said

"25th December" he corrected me "thats exactly what I said"

"(y/n)"

"I tell you later" With that i left the base and got home. After some hours Levi came back home "so what did you want to tell me?" he asked.

"First of all let's go for a walk" I said and grabbed his hand heading to the doorway. The walk was silent we didnt talk or even hold hands like we usually do. When we arrived at the park (then one I was earlier ) we sat on a bench.

Here we go

"Well Levi I wanted to tell that-- uhm fisrt of all do you love me?" I asked him looking everywhere else than his eyes "of course I love you" he rapped and placed his hand on my cheek causing me to turn my head and look at him.
"Now tell me what's the matter?"

"Levi I am--"

It took me a long for these words to come out from my mouth but before I could say anything I took a seen breath.

"Levi, I'm pregnant" I confessed looking at the ground. I waited for a reply but nothing, thats when I knew that I was right, I knew it, I knew that Levi wouldn't like that--

My thoughts were cut off by a hug. It was Levi who hugged me. Could he just accepted it? He broke the hug and then went for a kiss.

"What's that ability of yours?" He asked placing his head on my chest "what ability?" I asked him giggling.
"The ability to make me always so happy"

"Wait you mean you are Happy?"
Levi moved his head from my chest to look me into the eyes.
"Why wouldn't I be"
He said and I hugged him.

______________