Chapter 1- the flight to korea

Today's the day, I'm moving to South Korea from my home country of Germany. Me, my brother and our mother are all moving there together. The reason is because our mother and our father are getting a divorce. Also my brother Bambam got a job offer to be a idol. I know what your thinking, why is a German boy supposed to be a Korean idol. Well the truth is my brother is adopted from Thailand and he always wanted to become an idol in Korea with all of his friends although I have never met them.

". Y/n, Bambam, time to get up, we are going tot be leaving in 30 minutes." My mother announced. I got up and went to take a quick shower.

                 After I got out of the shower, I go back into my bedroom to change into clothes I set aside yesterday. Light blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt. I turn to a mirror on the wall to see how I look. "Well looks like today's a no makeup day." I say to myself.

I grabbed an empty backpack to fill with stuff to entertain my self on the plane. I got stuff like my phone, my phone charger, earbuds and a good book. After I finished that I slung my bag over my shoulder. Before I left, I took one more look at my old room and closed the door to go back down stairs.

When I was going down the stairs I saw my brother and my brother waiting at the foot of the staircase. "Oh, sis I was just about to go up and get you." Bambam said.

"Well looks like I came down at the right time." I said jokingly.

"If we don't leave right now, then we are going to be late." Our mother said dragging us out of the house.

We all got into the car and drove away to the airport. As soon as we got into the airport we all started sprinting to our terminal. We only have 5 minutes to get on our plane. " hurry up *pant pant* at this rate we are going to be late." Bambam panted out.

                             Just as we got to our terminal we heard the announcer come on to the intercom " last call for flight to South Korea." We ran up to the flight attendant and gave her out boarding passes and our passports.

                             "Enjoy your flight the flight." The woman said with a smile.

                            We got on the plane and we found our seats. I got the window seat, me brother got the seat next to me and our mom got the seat in front of us. My brother turned to me and says "Hey, sis do you have any earbuds that I can use, mine don't work."

                           "Oh no sorry, I only have one pair."

                            "Ok well, I'm going to take a nap." Bambam said as he shifted in his seat and laid his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled. A few minutes after the plane took off they came over the intercom and said we could take out our phones.

                                   I grabbed my backpack, opened it and took out my phone and earbuds. I put in my earbuds in and started to listen to music. The whole flight went by slow and through out the whole flight I never fell asleep.

~ time skip~

                                      "Attention everyone we are about to land, so turn off all electrics and welcome to South Korea." I turned off my phone and set it on my lap. I turned to the side and looked at Bambam. I brought my hand up to Bambam's shoulder and gently shook him. Bambam grumbled, shifted in his seat and said "Five more minutes mom."

                               "Bammie time to wake up, we're here." Bambam slowly opened his eyes.

                                  "Are we in Korea yet?" Bambam yawned out.

                             "Yup, we are landing soon." I said. Bambam nodded and sat up. I looked out of the window and saw some of the tallest buildings I have ever seen. I bet the city looks even better at night. Bambam shoved his head next to mine. "Woah, I never thought South Korea would look so good." He said in a amazed voice.

                       "You took the words right out of my mouth." I saw in a gentle voice while still looking out the window.