Chapter 2- My first day in south korea

As the plane landed the city slowly went out of view. The pilot slowly parked the plane and we sat there waiting for a few minutes until the flight attendants started letting people off the plane. Our seats are at the front of the plane, so we got off the plane a little before everyone else.

Once we got off the plane we went to go rent a car. After we got to the car rental place and we started to wait in line. I look around and the car place has paper white walls and the desks are a light grey and tall. Bambam tapped my shoulder and whispered in my ear "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back."

I nodded my head back to him and he walked out to go fine the bathroom. After out mom finished talking to the man at the desk she walked over to me with to me with the keys. "Y/n, I'm going to bring the car around so, wait outside for your brother."

"Ok mom." I smiled.

We walked out of the car place and our mother smiled at me and walk away to go fine the car. I went to the curb and stood there waiting. After a few of waiting I start to fell like someone is watching me. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone walking towards me and stands next to me. I try not to look at him and take a few steps away from him. He chuckles to himself and walks in front of me. He begins to walk towards me and I start to walk backwards.

"Your really pretty you know." The man man said in a deep voice. My back suddenly hits the wall behind me. The man puts his hands on both sides of me. The man started to go in for a kiss. I turned me head away from him as well as try to push him away but he doesn't budge.

I waited to the kiss but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw my brother punching the man repeatedly. After a couple more punches Bambam finally stops, stands up from the man and looks at me. He quickly walks towards me. He grabs my shoulders and turns me around looking for injuries. "Y/n are you ok, did he hurt you?"

"No Bammie I'm fine." Bambam finally let go of me and let out a sigh.

"Bambam don't tell mom, ok?"

"Why?"

"Well maybe because you just beat a guys face in. Plus aren't we here to start over after what happens in Germany."

When we lived in Germany and I was in middle school I was bullied really bad. There was a few guys in my art class that alway harassed me. Bambam found out about this and he wasn't happy, so he asked to group if boys to meet him after school. When they did Bambam tried to fight them and lost. After that I started to go to school online and Bambam when to a private school.

Just after I finished my sentence our mom pulled up in the car. Our mother sticks her head out of the window and says "Get in."

Bambam put his suitcase in the trunk. I only have a backpack so I just got in. Bambam got into fthe car and sat right next to me. Once my brother got into the car our mom drove the car to your new home. 

                             After about 15 minuets later I looked out the window and saw a white house similar to a mansion. It has two large garages and a lot of windows. It's also has a staircase leading up to the front door with golden handrails.

                              Our mother parked the car and we all got out. Bambam took out his suitcase out of the trunk. Mother  and I walked up the stairs to the front door. Mother reached in her bag pulled out the key, and unlocked the front door.
My brother walked up the stairs and so he could walk in the door with us. Us three walked in the our new home. I dropped my bag and looked around. There are two staircase on both sides of the room. The staircases has light grey carpet, it's almost white.

                                I started to walked around the place to check things out. I walked into the living room. It has a black leather couch on top of white carpet. In front of the couch was a flat screen tv. I walked out of the living room and went into the next room I saw. It is the kitchen. Marble counter tops are lining the room with dark brown/red cabinets above and below the counters.

                                   I walked back out of the kitchen. I walked around and found the dining room. There is a long brown/red table with 8 wooden chairs the same color. There is a chandelier above the dining table, it's silver with diamonds.

                                  I walk up the stairs to go find my bedroom. I saw a door at the end of the hall, I walk over and open the door. There is a bed with white covers and a black fluffy blanket on top. There is a desk in front of the bed, it's black with a spinny chair in front of it.

                                     There is door on the other side of the bed, I walk over there and open the door. It's my closet with all of my clothes from my old house. I walk out side of the bathroom back into my bedroom. I go outside of the room to see there my bathroom is. I open the first door I see and walk in, it's my bathroom.

                                         I walk down stairs to go find our mother. I hear something coming from the dining room and go in. I see mother sitting at head of the table. I walk over and say "What's for dinner?"

                               "I was thinking take out." Mother said.

                                 "That's fine with me."

                                 I walk back up stairs to my room to waist time until dinner.

                                  ~time skip~ 

                                     After dinner I go and find the game room that my brother was talking about to go play overwatch.