Chapter4- the lunch

Warning- bad language (kinda)

We all walked outside to the van and started to pile in. All of them got in first and I am the last to get in. I get into the car and try to wiggle my way though their legs. My seat is all the end of the row. I am almost to my seat when Mark starts the car and begins to drive. This nocks me into someone's lap. I look up to see Yugyeom's flustered face. I quickly get up from his lap and get into the empty seat next to him.

As we drove out of the driveway I got out my phone, put my earbuds in and started listening to music. I looked out the window and got lost in my thought.

Bambam's Pov

I look up from my phone and see Yugyeom looking at my sister. I lean forward " Yugyeom what are you doing?" I say in an angry tone. "O-oh hyung sorry got lost in thought looking out of the window." Yugyeom says with a small smile. I roll my eyes and look away.

Y/n's Pov

We all got to the restaurant and got out of the car. I take my earbuds and wrap them around my phone. I look up at the restaurant, the outside is dark grey. The name of the restaurant BJ's, is in a bold red on the top of the building.

We all went inside and got seated. I'm sitting between Yugyeom and Jaebum with my brother right in front of us. Everyone is talking and making small talk. I'm the only one not talking. Yugyeom turns to me and says "Hey, why aren't you talking?"

"I don't know, you all seem so close."

"Well you've known Bambam longer the we have." Yugyeom noted.

"True but you guys have an connection that I will never be apart of."

"Well never say never." Yugyeom says and turns his head to the group.

"Hey guys why don't we get Y/n to tell us story's about Bambam." Yugyeom says with a raised voice.

All the guys except my brother looked at me and agreed with Yugyeom. "Y/n, you better not." Bambam says with a warning tone in his voice.

"Sorry guys I live with Bambam so if I told you my life would turn to hell." I say with a giggle.

They all grumble and go back to what they were talking about. 'I wish I had stayed home.' I think to myself.

After a few minutes of waiting the waiter walks over to us to take our drink orders. "Hello my name is James and I will be taking our orders today."

He turns to Yugyeom to take his order first. The. He goes through the rest of the boys and he comes to me. When his eyes meet mine a smirk grows on his face. He looks familiar. "Nice to see you again beautiful." The man says.

Oh no it's the guys from the car rental place. I try to keep my cool and say "I would only like water." He winks at me and walks away to get our drinks.

I look over at my brother and he has an angry look on his face. Mark looks over at me and asks "Y/n, do you know him?"

"Well umm-"

My brother cuts me off and says "That guy forced him self on her." He says in an angry tone.

All of their eyes widen when my brother says this. "Y/n, we don't have to eat here if you feel uncomfortable." Jaebum says in a sympathetic tone.

"No it's fine I will be alright." I say giving a smile.

"Hey what about me? I'm the one who punched him in his dumb face." He says pouting.

"I didn't know you had in you." I say.

We all laugh. He comes back with our drinks and the atmosphere quickly changes into a very tense one. All of the boys are quick to glare at James but me, I just look down at my hands.

When we all have our drinks and he takes our order James looks at me and says "Well looks like you have bodyguards, I get you next time kitten." He smirks and walks away.

"Wow what a prick." Jaebum says while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Relax guys, it's not that big of a deal. Plus I can take care of myself." I say while shrugging.

"I know Y/n, but your still my little sister and my responsibility. So don't go around making me worry."

"Ok bammie."

After a few minutes of small talk our food comes out but with a different waiter. The waiter sets our food down and and walks back to the kitchen.

After I finish my meal I turn to Yugyeom "let me out." I say

He gets up from his seat and I get out of mine and head to the bathroom. I get into the bathroom and check my makeup and I check my phone. I see that I got no texts and head out of the bathroom. As soon as I out of the bathroom someone grabs my wrists and pin me against the wall. I look up a see that it's him.

"Let me go." I insist

"Not unless I get something in return." He smirks

I put my hands on his chest and push him away. I take this chance a run back to the table. When I get there Jaebum is paying

"Jaebum you don't have to do that I can pay for my food."

"Just think of it as a housewarming gift." He smiles at me.

"Thank you."

My brother turns to me "Hey Y/n, why are you panting."

"I'll tell you later I don't you to make a scene."

"Ok, it you say so."

After the bill is paid we all get it the car, and I very careful to not make the same mistake.