Chpater 10- The Date

I walk out of my room and head down stairs. I hear my brother talking to Mark as I reach the end of the stairs. I look up at Mark and he has a big smile on his face. "You look beautiful." Mark says smile getting bigger.

I look and she that he is wearing a tux with a bow tie. He has his hair combed back as well. "Thanks you don't look to bad your self." I say as I blush at his comment.

My brother takes out this phone and says "Y/n, go stand by Mark I want to talk a picture of you two."

I do as he says and walk next to Mark and he puts his hand on the small of my back. My brother points his phone at me and Mark. We both have big smiles on our faces. My brother puts down his phone and Mark says "Send that picture to me."

"I want the picture too." I say.

Bambam nods and Mark turns to me and says "You ready to go?"

I nod my head and my brother says "Have her back by midnight."

"Yes sir!" Mark says giving him a thumbs up. We walk out of the house and Mark helps me down the stairs. We walk to his car with is a mat black GTR. He opens the passenger door for me and I get in. The insides of the car is white sown together with black thread. Mark gets into the drivers seat and I say "This is the coolest car in the world."

He chuckles, looks at me and says "Well you have a good car to."

I smile at his and he starts the car with a roar of the engine. The entire car ride was silent, but it was a pleasant silence.

After about what seemed like 30 minutes of driving Mark parks the car in front of a forest. Mark gets out of the car and jogs over to my side of the car and opens my door. "Are you going to kill me and hide my body in the forest?" I ask in a joking manner.

He laughs and says "As good as that sounds no, just follow me and see." I nod my head ok.

He grabs my hand and we are off into the forest. After a few minutes of waking in silence I say "You know you told me to wear a dress, so do you know ow hard it is to walk in heals on regular ground, so I don't thinks it's advised to walk in the forest with them."

"Just keep walking we are almost there." Mark says.

I huff and we keep walking. Just as I did that we walked into a valley with a blanket and a picnic basket on it. Mark turns to me and says "Here we are."

"You did all of this?" I ask still looking at what is in front of me.

"Yup, come on follow me." He grabs my hand once again and leads me over to the picnic basket.

Is it down on the red plaid blanket with the picnic basket on top. Mark walks over and sits on the right side of me and he reaches out and opens up the basket. He takes out my favorite food two take out cartons of coffee chicken and two with white rice. (Best food in the world). I look up at him with a smile on my face "How did you know?" I say with a happy tone in my voice.

"Your brother told me." Mark says.

"Well Thank you for doing this for me." I say giggling.

"Well it's my pleasure you are a grate person." Mark says. I blush at his words.

He hands me some food and we start eating and talking. After a while of laughing at some of Mark's jokes we hear a snap of a stick. We both turn our heads to the direction it can from. Mark looks at me and puts his pointer finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet. I gave his a curious look "Follow me." He talks me in a hushed voice.

I nod and we walk into the forest. We walk around the perimeter of the valley we were just in. Once we get to the other side we hear whispered arguing. I look over Mark's shoulder and she the two culprits. Bambam and Yugyeom.

I was about to walk over and yell at them when Mark puts his arm out to stop me. He starts walking around so he was behind them and I follow. He starts to run towards them and yells "What are you doing here?!?!"

They both yell in union and jump in the air. They turn around Bambam says "Oh we were just going out for a walk." He has a small innocent smile oh his face.

"Yea sure." I say and Yugyeom looks at me.

"Well we were." Yugyeom says.

Mark walks back over to where we were sitting and packs it up and walks towards me "Well lets go home."

I nod and the thing is I am sad that this is ending. We get to the car and he helped me into the car. He put the basket in the back and got into his side of the car. After about another 30 minutes we are back home and he is walking me in side. We stop in front of the door and he slowly grab my hand and kisses the back of it. He smiles and walks back to his car and he's off.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
Sorry for the posts lately being off a lot of things are going on in my life but that's all over now I will try to have the posts on time now. 🙏 please comment, vote and follow if you like this. I hope to start more story's like this one. (Their probably gonna be generic like this one because that's what i like to read.)