Chapter7- The Aftermath

"Well, I do like Yugyeom but we rarely speak to each other and plus I don't think he like me that much." I ramble.

"Why don't you guys talk that much?" Ravi ask.

I shrug off his question. I stand up and excuse myself so I can go look for my brother.

    I make my way through all of the dancing body's. After about 5 minutes instead of my brother I find Yugyeom flirting with some girl. My heart instantly breaks into peaces, it's like someone has my heart in their hand and is squeezing the life out of it. I turn around and walk away unable to see anymore.

    I make my way back through all of the people and make it outside of the house. There are people scattered around the yard as well as red solo cups. I look over and see a park on the other side of the street. So, I decide to walk over and find a place to clam down. I find a wooden bench beneath a tree out of cite from the party. I sit down at the bench and take out my phone and I put in my earbuds so drown out the music from the party.

    I start to think. 'He probably doesn't even like me, I mean I'm probably just his friends little sister. Plus he's an idol and me, I'm just a normal girl the most interesting things happening in my life is in the books I read. I'm not even pretty he'd probably want to date and an idol like him.' I'm ripped out of my thoughts by a drunk Jaebum falling at my feet.

Jaebum looks at me "Wow what are you doing here you silly goose!?!?" He slurs out.

"How much did you drink?" I ask as I walk over to him and grab his arm and sling it over my shoulders.

Jaebum looks up at me "Only a little."

I roll my eyes and drag him towards the car. I open the door and shove him in and I get in the back as well. He lays his head in my lap and he falls asleep. I get my phone out and text my brother asking if we could go home because right now all I want to do is take a shower and watch a movie while eating ice cream.

After about five minutes of waiting I see the boys walking towards us. All except for Yugyeom, but I kind of expected that. He's probably with the girl. After that thought they all get into the car. With no words spoken Mark starts the car and we all head home.

Before I know it Mark is parking the car. We all pile out of the car and walk inside. My brother turns to me and open his mouth, but before he can say anything I'm running up the stairs. I get into my room close and lock the door. I fall onto my bed face first and I just lay there. I fell like crying but I know I can't because if I do I know I have feelings for him.

I don't want to like a guy like him. If I do I know I will get hurt, and that's the last thing I want. No not again. Well I guess this is a good time to bring up my first boy friend. He cheated on me with the schools slut all because I wouldn't sleep with him. I didn't get out of bed for a week.

I finally get my self from off the bed and I go into the bathroom. I take a shower.

After a 30 minute shower I get out and change into black shorts and a pastel baby blue sweater with a unicorn on it. I get into bed and grab my computer. I open the computer and put on a movie. I pull out my phone and text my brother to bring my chocolate mint ice cream (anyone else's favorite?). After about ten minutes he comes up with a soup bowl full of ice cream. I fall asleep that night as soon as I finished the ice cream.

I wake up in the morning and I can hear yelling coming from down stairs. I walk over to my door and put my ear on it so i can hear. "Yugyeom how can you do this I thought you looked her?"

"I don't know it just happened and I don't like her ok! I love her."

At that moment I pull my ear from my door and go back over to my bed and lay down. I knew it he doesn't like me, we basically just met so why would he like me at all I takes time to feel like that for someone. But why do I fell like this then. The yelling stops and I hear the front door slam. I decide it's time to go down stairs to face the music. So I get out of bed and go down stairs. I look around and no ones down here anymore.

I sigh and I go to the kitchen to get some water. I get my water and go back up stairs. I open my door and I see Mak laying on my be. "Umm Mark, what are you doing?"

He looks up at me and says "Well you see I've noticed something and I think you can help."

"Ok? What is it."

"Well ever since the party Yugyeom has being really rude, and I noticed how Yugyeom feels about you. I have an idea to get him to ask you out."