Chapter15-

Recap-
I nod and walk back up stairs and into my room. I hear the door close behind me and I turn around.

When I do I see a smiling Yugyeom standing in front of my now closed door. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

Present: Yugyeom walks towards me. "Well you see, I just wanted to tell you that we are going to go on the date tonight so wear something casual." Yugyeom says.

"Oh ok, were are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you that." He says.

"Not this again." I say remembering when I went on the date with Mark.

"Yes this again." He says and walks towards the door. "Now find something to were we are leaving at 5." After he says that he walks out of the room.

I get my phone and look at it and see that he time is 3:36. I set my phone on my night stand and go into my closet to find something to wear for the date. After a while of looking through all of my clothes I find the perfect outfit (Up above).

I get the outfit on and walk into my bathroom to put on my makeup. I get out all of my makeup and set it on the counter. After an hour I get my makeup done and I pair my makeup look with a mate nude lip.

 After an hour I get my makeup done and I pair my makeup look with a mate nude lip

I get my curling iron out from under my sink. After I finish curling my hair I take out my phone and check the time. It's 4:53. I see that I have a few minutes of free time. I walk over to my desk and open my lap top. After a few minutes on my lap top I hear the door bell ring. I get out of the chair and make my way down stairs. I get down stairs and see Bambam and Yugyeom talking in front of the door. Yugyeom looks over to me and so does my brother. "Y/n you look beautiful." Yugyeom says smiling while looking at her.

She looks up at Yugyeom and he is wearing a black polo unbuttoned with a plain white shirt under it, paired with black skinny jeans. "Well you don't look to bad your self." I say to him.

"I know." He says pointing at his face.

I laugh and walk towards him with a smile on my face. He walks over and meets me half way and hugs me. He lets me go  and puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me to the door. Right before we head out of the door Yugyeom turns his head to my brother. "We will be back home about 10pm." Yugyeom says on the way out of the door.

He closes the door behind me and leads me to a truck at the end of the drive way. He walks over to the passenger side of the door and opens it and helps me in. He walks over to the drivers side and gets into the car. He starts the car and we are of. As we are driving I look over to him. "Were are we going?" I ask.

"You will see when we get there." He says.

I grown and look back out of the window.

After about 30 minutes he stops at a red light and turns to me. "Put this on." Yugyeom says handing me a blind fold.

"Why do I need this?" I ask him taking the blind fold.

"I want the place we are going to be a surprise." He says.

"Ok." I say and put the blind fold on.

I feel the car start driving again. After a while the car stops and I hear the drivers side door open and close. My door opens. "Y/n, I'm going to grab your hand and lead you to where we are going." He says and I nod.

He grabs my hand and helps me out of the car. We after walking a few steps and he stops me. He turn me towards him. He takes off my blind fold. I look up at him and turns me around. I look in front of me and I see a giant amusement park in front of me.

"OMG how did you know I love amusement parks!" I say with a big smile on my face.

"Your brother told me." He says with a blush on his face.

"Well good job on listening to your hyungs for once." I say looking up at him with a smirk on my face.

"Excuse me, I always listen to them!" He says making a fake offended face.

"Yeah you sure do." I say sarcastically.

"I know." He says with a proud look on his face.

We walk up to the amusement park and get our wrist band passes. We walk into the amusement park and start looking around for what to do first. After a while of walking around mindlessly we come to a big roller coaster called "The Galaxy". We walk through the gate and they scan our wrist bands. We get into the cart and buckle our selves in. They tell us the usual about keeping our hands inside of the ride and we take off in the ride.

After a few more rides we get hungry and we go to find some food. I get a hot dog and Yugyeom gets chicken wings (sorry if your a vegetarian). We finish our food and we decide we don't want to throw up on a roller coaster so we set out to go find the games. We play all of the games together. When we get into the car me arms are full of stuffed animals. We sing along to the songs that come on the radio as we drive home.

We get to the house and Yugyeom parks the car in the drive way. He walks over to the passenger door and opens it for me. I get out of the car and we walk to the door together. We stand in front of the door he leans forward and his lips collide with mine. I close me eyes and kiss back. We break apart and I tell him goodnight and walk into the house closing the door behind me.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know I haven't posted that story yet but I have been really busy but I will try to post it as soon as possible. Anyways as always please vote, comment and follow. I will see you guys next chapter. 😘