Chapter9- getting ready for the date

Thanks for all of your support for the last chapter. I have been going through a bad time lately and it's been helping a lot. Anyway here we go!

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

In the morning I am woken up by the sound of my phone going off. I grown and turn over to pick up my phone. "Hello." I say in a groggy voice.

"Hey Y/n, it's Mark!" He practicality yells through to phone.

"Mark i just woke up, what do you want?" I say annoyed.

"Well good morning to you too."

"Just get to what you want to tell me." I say already tired.

"Ok, ok, I just want to tell you that I want you to wear a dress."

"Noted, anything else?"

"No, goodbye." I hang up the phone and dropped my head onto my pillow. I feel sleep slowly take over my body.

Until I hear my bedroom door slam open and yell "WAKE UP BABY SIS YOUR GOING ON A DATE!"

"That's not until the afternoon."

"I know but you have to get ready. So, get up and get ready we are going shopping." She says as he walks out of the room. I got out of bed and put on black skinny jeans and a band T-shirt. I decide I don't want to wear makeup so, I grab my phone and go down stairs. I see my brother and Yugyeom standing in next to the front door.

Oh no!

I get to the bottom of the stairs and walk over to them. "It's about time." Bambam says.

"Oh come on you always take twice as much time as me to get ready." I say.

"She's right." Yugyeom says.

"Let's just go to the mall." He says changing the subject.

I nod my head and we all head to the van. My brother dives with Yugyeom in the passenger seat and with me in the back. With in about a five minutes silent drive we get to the mall. I was about to get out of the car when my brother says "Wait we need to put on our masks."

I nod okay and wait as they put their masks on. As soon as they are finished we all get out of the car. We walk into the mall and my brother asks "Where did Mark say you guys are going?"

"He didn't say, all he said was to were a dress." I say.

"Ok." Is all my brother says.

I walk down one of the hundreds of rows of dresses. A woman of who I assume is a worker here comes up to me and asks "Hello I'm Sandy, may I know what kind of dress your looking for?"

"I don't know what kind of dress I should wear." I answer honestly.

"Well let me help you with that." Sandy says with a smile on her face. She gabs my hand and leads me to the dressing rooms.

She turns to me and says "I will be right back stay here." Before I get a chance to answer she walks off.

After about 8 minutes she comes back with her arm full of dresses. She opens up a stall and hands me a dress. I close the stall and put on the dress. Before I step out I take a look in the mirror. The dress I'm wearing is a dark green strapless dress that ends right above my knees. I know the dress is not m color but I open the door to show Sandy.

When I walk out I see my brother, Yugyeom and Sandy. "No!" They all say in union.

I let out a chuckle and go back into. After about 20 minutes of trying on dress after dress, I find a black dress that ends right above the knees. The dress from the waist down is what I would call fluffy and the waist up is tight around my chest. I walk out.

Everyone becomes silent my brother walks towards me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "My baby sis has finally grown up." My brother says as he wipes away a fake tear.

"Well I guess I'm getting the dress." I say.

Before I could walk back Yugyeom says "I think it's to raveling."

I turn back around and say "What's the big deal it just shows my legs." He scoffs and walks away. I roll my eyes and walk  back to change into my regular cloths. When I get back out I take the dress up to the cashier to pay. While the women is putting the dress in a bag I get a text. I take out my phone and it's from my brother.

Bammie: I just found Yugyeom we are at the car waiting for you.

Me:I am paying now be out in a little.

I put my phone back into my pocket as the women sets the bag on the counter. I smile, grab the bag and walk out of the mall. I find the van in the parking lot and get in the back. It was a silent drive back home.

When we reach home I got out of the car and silently went back up stairs. I open the door and walk into my room. I open my phone and see a text from Mark.

Mark: be ready be 4.

I look at the time and see that it is 2:13. I go into my bathroom and change into the dress. I put my hair up into a bun and start on my makeup.

After I finished i do my hair

Just as I finish I hear the door bell ring

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Sorry guys for leaving you on a cliffhanger but I just finished it and i want to post ASAP. Please vote and comment and i will see you next Saturday. Bye 👋😊