Chapter5- Book day

(English words are slanted)

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I get up from my bed and open my door to see what's going on and I walk down the hall, and i find the place where the noise is coming from. It's coming from the gaming room. I walk over and open the door to see all of Got7 playing Mariocart and yelling at the TV. I walk into the room and in front of the TV. They all started yelling and booing at me.

'Guys keep it down i need my beauty sleep." I say in annoyed tone.

"We all know that's never going to work." Bambam says with a smile.

"Just shut up." I say as i walk out of the room.

I walk down the hall and back to my room. I walk into my closet to get ready for the day. I pick light colored jeans and a black crop top sweater. I paired those with my black high top covers. I walk into my bathroom to do my makeup. All I do is simple face makeup. I finish my makeup and I head down stairs for breakfast.

After i finish my breakfast and I start to look around the house to tell her that i going to the library to loo for some books. I find her in the living room reading the paper.

"Hey mom, I'm going to the library to look for some books to read." I say to my mother.

"Ok, just be home for dinner." My mother says as she smiles at me.

I go back up stairs and into my room to find my phone. Before i leave my room i grab my earbuds and head down stairs. Before I leave i go into the kitchen to get a cup of water. I get my glass from next to the fridge  and go to the sink to fill my cup with water. I put the cup to lip and start to drink water.

I set my cup down next to the sink. I look up and see Yugyeom standing in the door way. "Oh, hey Yugyeom."

"Hey Y/n were are you going?" Yugyeom says.

"I'm going to the library to find something to read."

"I didn't know that you like to read."

"Oh, I love to read it helps me with stress."

"Oh."

    "Well see you later!"

        I grab my phone off the counter and walk out of the kitchen. I walk to the table near the door and grab my car keys from the basket. I open the front door, walk down the stairs and to my BMW. I open the car door and get into the door.

    After about 30mins of driving around aimlessly, I find the library and get a parking spot. I grab my bag and keys before I open the door and get out of the car. I walk up to the door and walk in to the library. When I open the door, the scent of table cleaner hits me in the face. I walk to the front desk.

"Hi, can I get a library card?" I ask the women at the front desk.

"Ahh, yes it will be about 5$ per month."

    "Ok." I say as i open up my bag a get out 5$. Once she gets the money she reaches somewhere behind the desk and gets a library card and hands it to me. I get the card and and I turn around. I start to look around for the fiction section. I find it and start looking through the books on the shelves.

    After about 30mins I've got about 17 books. While juggling all of the books i manage to drop a few of them. I set down the rest of the books and I start to gather the books. As I'm reaching for the last book a hand comes out of nowhere and grabs it.

    I look up at the owner of the hand and I see a man with brown hair with his eyes matching. When i looks at him in the eyes he cracks a smile. I give a small smile back and I say "Thank you."

"Your welcome." He scans over the book with his eyes. "This is a good book."

"So, you've read it before?" I questioned him.

"Yup, around five times.''

"Wow the books that good." I say as i giggle.

"Yes, is this your first time here?" He questions.

"Ya, I just moved here with my family."

"Wow really, why." He says surprised

"My brother got a job being a idol. Him and his group actually debuted yesterday."

"What's the name of he group."

"Got7."

A load buzzing noise suddenly comes from his pocket. I look up at his and smile. "Well i guess this is my cue, see you around."i say as I turn to walk away.

"Wait!" He says grabbing my wrist. "Can i have your name?"

"Oh, its Y/n. And yours?"

"It's Ravi." He says as he lets go of my wrist.

After that conversation, I walk back to the into the check out line. After I check out all of the books I walk back to my car and pile all of the books into the passenger seat. I walk around to the drivers seat and get into the car. I start the drive back home.

Sorry about me not posting when I was supposed to. I've been occupied with my family and a new book I've been reading. Anyways i hope you've enjoyed this chapter and sorry about the it not being that climactic.

❤️Bye my babies❤️