Chapter 14-Having Trouble Forgiving? I Think Not.

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you before I get on with the story that I am working on a new story and that it will not be written around Kpop. And I know I've said this before but this time I actually will do it.

*&*&*&*&*&&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&

When I see Yugyeom I reach my hand out and pick his face. He quickly grabs my hand and opens his eyes. I feel my face go warm and while he is looking right into my eyes. He uses my hand to pull my towards him.

He wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me towards him so my head is on his chest. He is so worm and that makes my snuggle into to him more. He lays his head into my heck and breaths in. I close my eyes and breath in his cologne. After a few more minutes I feel sleep take over my body.

When I wake up Yugyeom is no longer in my bed. I slowly got out of my bed and walk towards the window across from my bed. I see that's it's a cloudy day and I smile. I love days like this. I walk towards my bathroom and get ready for the day.

After I'm finished in the bathroom I walk towards my closet and put some clothes on for the day (up above). I walk back into my room to get my phone off of my nightstand. I pick my phone up and see a note under it.

I pick up the note and unfold it and read it.

Dear Y/n,

You must be wondering why I'm not there with you. Well the reason is that I don't want Bambam thinking that we did something that we didn't. Anyways I talked to Mark and he told me that the plan is over. So, I'm wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?

~From Yugyeom~

I smile at the note and head down stairs for some food. I look around the kitchen for some food and after a while I realize that there is no food.

I decide I want to got out for breakfast. But, I don't want to go out alone. I go back upstairs to see if I could find my brother. I get upstairs and walk over to my brother's room. I knock on he door and wait but there is no reply. I open the door and find no one in the room.

I huff a breath out and go back down stairs. I walk to the small table next to the front door and grab my car keys. I open the front door and walk to my car. I open the drivers side door and get in. After a few minutes of driving I end up at a McDonald's. Yes, a McDonald's. I pull my car into the drive through and get myself some food. After I set my food in the passenger seat.

I get home and park my car in front of the house.

I get out of the car with my food and walk towards the house. I get to the door and open it. I get in side and and drop my keys on the table next to the door. I walk into the dining room and put the food on to the table. I go into the kitchen and grab a plate and head back to the dining room.

After I finish my food I put the now dirty plate into the sink. I grab my phone of the table and head back up stairs. I get to my bedroom door and I hear the front door open and voices. I turn around and walk to the railing to see who came into the house.

I see my brother and the rest of the guys. The guys don't seem to notice me but, Yugyeom does. He looks up at me and winks.

I blush a light shade of pink. I take out my phone and text Yugyeom.

From Y/n:

Since when did you get so confident?

I walk back into my room and feel my phone buzz in my hand. I look down at it and see that Yugyeom has texted me back.

From Yugyeom:

Since this morning 😘

I smile at the text and set my phone down on my night stand . I pick my computer up off of my bed and set it on my desk. I sit down in my desk chair and sign into my computer. I go into my overwatch account and start playing.

After about an our of playing video games I decide I want to go down stairs to go get some food. I get down stairs and walk into the kitchen. A few minutes of looking later and there is still nothing to eat. I hear my brother and the boys coming down the stairs. I walk out of the kitchen to see what they are up to.

"Hey there sis, I was just going to go back up stairs to see what you wanted from the pizza place." Bambam says.

"Oh, I want pepperoni pizza." I say back to my brother.

"Ok I will go call the place right now." My brother says as he walks into the living room to make the call.

Yugyeom looks at me and smiles. I blush and look away. My brother walks back into the room. "I ordered the food so it should be here in about 30 minutes." Bambam says.

I nod and walk back up stairs and into my room. I hear the door close behind me and I turn around.

When I do I see a smiling Yugyeom standing in front of my now closed door. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
Well I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't be mad at me because I ended this on another cliffhanger. Please vote, comment and follow and I will see you next time.