Chapter 3- First meeting

When I woke up I saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked around and remember that I moved to Korea yesterday and fell asleep on the couch playing overwatch. I slowly get up from the couch, grab my phone and I start to walk out of the gaming room. As i get to my door I hear what I think are 7 men speaking down stairs. I get my door half of the way open, then I hear foot steps coming up the stairs. I turn around and see my brother walking towards me.

"Y/n, my band mates are here come down stairs and say hi." Bambam says gesturing to the stairs. 

"Yeah sure Bammie, I just need to change into new clothes." I say before I walk into my room. I walk into my closet and pick out a white long sleeve t-shirt with black stripes and embroidered roses on the sleeves. I also picked out black skinny jeans. I tucked the shirt in the jeans and walked into the bathroom to do my makeup. The makeup for the day is a simple makeup look.

Before I walk down stairs I put mon  my black high tops and head out the door. As I walk down the stairs the see 6 men and my brother standing by the front door. As I finally get to the bottom of the stairs all of them look at me. My brother looked at me and says "Everyone this is my little sister Y/n.

???'s Pov

"Woah, Jackson hyung I forgot Bambam has a little sister!" ??? said with a mesmerized look on his face.

"Yugyeom no, you can't like her she's Bambam's little sister!" Jackson said,

"Hyung I didn't say that." Yugyeom says pouting.

"I know you didn't say that, but your eyes did." Jackson smirks.

Y/n's Pov

Bambam turned his head to his band mates and says "Guys introduce yourselves."

All of the guys stood up in a row. The first one has brown hair and a light brown sweater with black skinny jeans.He smiles at me and says "My name is Jaebum, aka JB but can call me either.

The one next to Jaebum is up. He has dark brown hair it's almost black, he is wearing a white t-shirt with a blue jacket over all with black skinny jeans. He looks at me and says "Hi, I'm Jinyoung and not Jr.!" He says in a irritated tone also while looking a my brother. Everyone bursts out laughing.

After everyone calmed down the boy next to Jinyoung looked up at me. He has long dark brown are almost the same color as Jinyoung's, he is wearing a light pink seawater and black skinny jeans. "M-my name is Youngjae." He looked down at his feet with a blush creeping on to his cheeks.

The next one in line has bright red hair, he is wearing a deep blue blazer on top of a black skirt with black skinny jeans. "I'm Mark." He says with a bright smile on his face.

The guy next to him has a black baseball hat over his brown hair. He also has a light blue sweater with matching jeans. "I'm Jackson."

The last one in the line has bright yellow hair, a black sweater with white skinny jeans. He looks up at me and smiles with a light blush on his cheeks. "Hi I'm Yugyeom the tallest and the youngest of the group."

"Nice meeting you guys and good luck with your concert tonight." I say while smiling.

"Are you coming?" Yugyeom asks with a hopeful smile.

"Sorry but no, I much rather play overwatch then watch random girls flirting with my brother." I say with flash backs of girls flirting with my brother come to mind.

Bambam looks at me and says "It's not my fault I have sexy legs." He smirks.

I shake my head and walk into the kitchen and go over to stove. I take out a fry pan and set it on the stove. I walk over to the fridge and take out two eggs  and walk back to the stove. I crack the eggs on the counter next to the stove and put it in to the pan. I turn on the stove and make my scrambled eggs.

When my scrabbled eggs are finished cook I plane then and grab a glass of water. I place the both down on the table and take a seat. As I'm eating the eggs I made I take it my phone and check out my social media. As I'm going through random posts I see that I got some friend requests. I see that Yugyeom, Jaebum, Youngjae, Jinyoung, Mark, and Jackson have all seat me a friend request. I except all of the requests and send one back. As soon as I do that they all except my requests. I set down my phone and finish up my breakfast.

I set my dirty dishes in to the sink and go back up stairs to wast time playing video games until lunch.

~time skip~

I look at the time and see it's 11:43. I get up from my spot on the couch and walk down stairs. Once I'm down stairs I go into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Once I'm in the kitchen I go to the pantry and look around at the food. I hear foot steps come into the kitchen.I look out the door off the pantry and see my brother walking towards me. "Hey Y/n, do you want to come with all of us out to lunch?"

"Don't you guys have to practice for the concert?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we already did and my band mates wanted to actually have a conversation with you and get to know you. Get ready we are leaving in 10."

I nod and go up stairs to get ready. Open the door to my room and go to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and check and see if my makeup looks ok. I mess around with my makeup until I look presentable and add a navy blue lipstick to my lips. Before I head down stairs I grab my black purse and head down stairs. I walk down stairs and see my brother and his friends.

* Announcement*

I'm going to be posting new chapters every Saturday or Sunday.