Chapter 13- Avoiding The Problem

Y/n's Pov
As soon as I got home I ran up stairs and into my room. As soon as I got into my room I went into my bathroom to take a shower to get what happened out of my mind. I went over to my shower and turn on the water. After a few minutes I put my hand under the water to eye if it has warmed up yet. After I see that is has I get in.

After my shower I wrap my towel around me and go into my closet to find something to wear. I end up picking one of my brothers old shirts and some volleyball shorts. When I'm done I walk over to my desks and ran my computer. I walk over to my bed and get under to cover and set my computer next to me.

After a few minutes of watching The 100, I hear the front door open. I quickly get up from my bed, walk over to my door and lock it. I hear all of the guys coming up the stairs and walk to my door. I quietly thank myself for locking the door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Y/n open up let me explain please." I hear Yugyeom say from the other side of the door.

I know I did the same thing to him but I didn't rub it in his face. It's not like me and Mark were acting like a couple all of the time in front of him.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I get up from my bed and walk over to my desk. I open the top right drawer and grab my earbuds. I walk back to my bed and plug my them in.

I put my earbuds in and turn the volume all of the way up.

After a while a feel asleep.

I wake up being really hungry. I get up out of my bed and walk to of my room. When I do I see all of the guys laying out around and in front of my door. I step over them and walk down stairs. I get to the bottom of the stairs and go into the kitchen to find something to eat. I walk over to the fridge and open it to see if there is anything I would want to eat.

"So looks like you finally came out of your room." A voice says from behind me.

I turn around and see Yugyeom standing in the door way. I roll my eyes and shut the fridge door. I try to walk around Yugyeom. Key work try, he put his arm out in front of me and stops me from walking any further.

"Yugyeom let me go." I say very annoyed.

"No, not until you let me explain." He says.

I walk over to the counter and sit down. "Then explain." I say.

He walks over to the other side of the counter and he starts "Ok well, when Jackson told me that Lidia is coming to visit. After we found out you and Mark are going out on a date I was mad and I wanted to make you jealous se me and Jackson came up with a plan. But to be fair you did the same thing." He states.

"Yeah but we did rub it in your face like you!" I yell at him.

I get up from where I'm sitting and I start to walk back to my room. "Y/n pleas forgive me I will do anything."

I turn around. "Yugyeom I'm not sure I can do that right now." I say.

The look on his face is heart breaking. I turn back around not wanting him to see me crying. I hold back the tears and walk back up to my room.

I get into my room and close the door. As soon as the door is open I collapse onto the floor crying. After a while I fall asleep on the floor with tears streaming down my face.

Yugyeom's Pov

After Y/n left back up stairs I go back up to and sit down right next to her door. I hear her crying and with breaking my heart. A silent tear rolls down my cheek.

Y/n's Pov

I wake up in the morning in my bed. I sit up and look around my room wondering if was all a bad dream. I'm surprised when I see Yugyeom asleep in a chair. I get out of bed and grab a blanket from off of my bed and lay it on top of Yugyeom. I take this time to notice how cute he looks while he is asleep. I smile and walk out of the room.

I walk back into my room after I got something to eat from the kitchen. Yugyeom is not in the chair and the blanket is on the floor. I shrug my shoulders and get back into bed. I get comfortable and turn around. I open my eyes and see Yugyeom in my bed right in front of me.

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&**&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
What do you guys think is going to happen next? I hope you guys liked this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter. Please vote, like and follow.