Chapter6- Frist Party in Korea

I parked my car in the front of the staircase outside. I get out of  my car, walk around to the passenger seat and get all of the books out. I get all of the books in my hands and walk up the stairs to the door. I try to transfer all of the boos into one of my arms. The same time I touch the doorknob i drop all of the books. I open the door before I bend down and pick up the books.

    I walk inside the house and walk up the stairs heading straight to my room. As soon as i walk into my room and drop all of the books onto my desk in front of my bed. I huff out a breath and fall back onto my bed. Out of the corner of my eye I see my door open. I look up at whoever opened the door and see my brother.

"Hey Y/n, do you want to go to a party will all of us."

"No, why?"

"Well I want you and the guys to get to know you."

"Fine, what it is the party."

"We are leaving at four." Bambam smiles and walks out of the room.

*Time skip because I'm Lazy*

    I look at the clock from my book. The time is 2:30. I decide to get up, so I pick up the bookmark from my nightstand and put it in the book were I left off. I sit up and walk into my closet. After a few minutes I chose a gray sweater, a black skirt and thigh high black high healed bots (picture up top).

    After I get dressed i walk out of my closet and into my bathroom to do my makeup. After about 30 minuets of trying to do my eyeliner I put on mascara and a navy blue lipstick. I go back into my room a check the time. The time is 3:45. I decide to read until it's time to get.

    After about five minutes of reading Bambam comes into my room and tells me it's time to leave. I get up from my bed and grab my phone on my way out of my room. I walk down the stairs and see all of the guys waiting for me next to the front door.

Once I get down we all pile into the car. I get my phone out and put in my earbuds. I start to listen to music as we start to drive to the party.

After about 20 minutes, our car pulls up in front of a huge two story house with all sorts of colorful light shooting out of the windows. I can hear the music even in the car. I put out the earbuds from my ears and get out of the car. I stuff my phone into my purse.

We all walk up to the door and go inside. My brother turns around and says "I want to introduce you to some of my friends so follow me." I nod my head and he grabs my wrist.

He leads me to a group of six really tall guys. I stand next to my brother and he says "Guys this is my little sister Y/n." He turns to me and says"Y/n this is another kpop group called Vixx their names are, Leo, Ken, Hongbin, N, Hyuk and Ravi."

I look at all of their faces and I recognize one of them. The library guy. As soon as i think that we make eye contact and he walks towards me. "Hey your the girl from the library."

"Yup that's me."

    My brother with a confused look on his face says "Hey sis how do you know him?"

"Oh, I met him in the library yesterday."

"What were you doing in the library?" Bambam asks.

"Getting books." I say in a duh voice.

"Your such a nerd." Bambam says that as he walks away.

    After my brother left Ravi and I want to go sit at the bar. I can drink because I'm 18 so I order a coke. And we start to talk.

Yugyeom's Pov

    I walk around the party looking for Y/n. After about ten minutes I give up and go to the bar for a drink. I get to the bar and sit down. After I order, I look around the bar and see Y/n and Ravi Hyung siting together laughing. I fell so angry, why can't I make her laugh at that?

    I get up from were in sitting furious, and walk out of the bar. I walk around the party in a blind rage. Jin Hyung walks up to me and says "Hey Yugyeom how are you doing?"

I'm not in the mood to talk to him and I say "None of your business!" I turned from him and walked away.

    As I'm walking away I hear Jin say " YAH, don't speak to me like that I'm your Hyung!"

    Y/n Pov

    Our laughter dies down and Ravi says "So, you hang out with your brother and his group mates a lot, right?" I nod my head and his face turns serious. "Do you have feelings for anyone of Got7?"

———————————————-
Sorry guys for the cliff hanger I' sick and lazy so ya. I will probably update before Saterday, so you guys don't have to wait long. ✌️