Revali x Reader - Worlds Apart 2

(2,456 words)

This is part two of Worlds Apart! I know I've been inactive for the longest, but that's just what happens. A lot has been going on and I've been working on a bunch of other possible stories. But until I really get into that, I gotta duck tape my ass to a chair and write up some good requests. On the list we've got:

1. Sidon x Reader (Done!)

2. Zelda x child!Reader (Done!)

3. Revali x Child!Reader

So yeah! Keep an eye out! Maybe this weekend I can just hold myself hostage until I do it.

~~

"Good, but faster next time."

You glanced at the arrow on the ground that nearly shot you before smirking towards the Rito Champion. "Oh, is that what you tell all the ladies?"

Revali scoffed. "Honestly, you Yiga members really do live under a rock somewhere." He adjusted his scarf before reloading another arrow into his bow. "That is what women tell me." He let his arrow fly toward you.

You laughed and jumped to the side gracefully; turning your arm just slightly to help maneuver through the air. This time faster than before; just as he demanded. "Big talk coming from a giant cuccoo." You teased while picking up his arrow and tossing it back at him. "Even though I've been here for quite some time, not a single girl has swooned over you. Strange, wouldn't you say?" You wondered with a smirk.

"Oh, please. You obviously haven't been paying attention." Not many would be able to see it, but you could tell just how bad Revali was stumbling over his words. Yeah, you thought with a smirk. Keep making excuses for yourself.

"Whatever. Now, are you gonna teach me how to disarm an archer, or what?" You questioned. This was certainly something you'd been dying to learn. Bows are a Yiga's weakness since an arrow can shoot them down before they can pull a disappearing act, so this information could be crucial.

The warrior waved you over to him. "When disarming a long-ranged weapon, staying out of aim is key. You cannot take my bow if I shoot you dead before you can even get over here." He pulled the string back as if he were preparing to shoot you. "You're going to want to aim the bow down as quickly as possible. Then, you're going to grab the arm not holding the string and rip it from the bow. Once that's done, flip me onto the ground."

"... onto the ground." I repeated skeptically. Was this bird really gonna let me do that?

He sighed. "Most people who use long-ranged weapons tend to have less strength and smaller body mass." He paused before adding. "Just don't scratch my face."

"Yeah, whatever." Such an ego.

You ran at Revali at full speed; strafing back and forth to stay out of his aim. Once you got to him, you swiftly grabbed his left wrist and pulled the bow downward. Finally, you used all your strength to pick him up over your shoulder and slammed him into the grass. By the end of it, you were holding onto his precious bow.

With a deep breath, you asked, "How was that?"

He groaned slightly in pain before smirking. "A bit slow on the uptake if you ask me. Could have thrown me a bit harder."

"Shut up!" You giggled and fell down beside him; your blue cloak bunching up around you.

~~~

"Almost. But, don't be afraid to hurt me when you flip me, okay?"