Sidon x Reader - Awkward and Very Stupid

(1056 words)

(Uhhh, so mentions of blood in this one. It's not really terrible, but you know. Just a word of warning.)

So, summer vacation is just around the corner! You guys know what that means, right? ;)

Nothing. It means absolutely nothing.

No, but seriously. I should hopefully have more time to do a lot more of the writingz! More time equals more requests! I can't wait! I know I don't say thank you a lot because it's pretty meta, but honestly. Thank you. This book is just about ready to hit 20,000 reads, and that just makes me so happy. And it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for any of you guys! So thank you so much! And keep those requests coming because holy hell they're all so awesome, and then turn out great!

... see? Meta. XD

Awright, awright. Enough of all this mushy bullshit, yeah? Go read my oneshot, you big morons! XD

~~

Two figures sat under a blooming tree in complete and utter silence. Not even the breeze in the branches dared to ruin your peace and quiet...

Well, "peace" is the operative word here. Neither of them was in "peace", that much was clear. Yes, you were trapped in an awkward situation with the Zora prince, and you tried to think of every possible escape route. None of them would save you here, unfortunately.

Oh, yes. Awkward situations were very common for you, but they've never really happened with Sidon until now. Neither of you was sure on how to proceed, nor how to escape the growing hole of stupid you've created.

Yeah, I said STUPID. You wanna know why? Because you, being stupid, wanted to learn how to sword fight. Sidon, Being even stupider, decided to teach you. And now, here you are. Sitting under a little tree on Ploymus Mountain with the biggest cut down your arm, and neither of you was willing to point out how the prince was slowly losing his composure.

No, you weren't in any pain. Maybe you were still in shock, or maybe huge cuts on your arm didn't faze you anymore. Either way, the thing that bugged you the most was the blood. The metallic smell of blood flooded your senses, but you could only imagine how Sidon felt. Playing with blades of grass between your fingers, you counted the seconds ticking in your head. Meanwhile, a bead of blood rolled down your arm, and Sidon very subtly twitched.

37... 38... 39...

Normally, he would be all over you. Asking how much pain you were in, or if you could walk. He'd go as far as carrying you to the doctor back at the Domain. But there was so much blood, that he could barely even think straight. As sweet and caring and perfect as he was, Sidon was still a shark; a predator. Besides your usual smile, blood was his weakness.

Finally, Sidon slowly grabbed your wrist and turned your arm up to him. His pupils dilated as he watched the liquid drip to the ground. You still said nothing; you only watched and waited for something to happen. You knew for a fact that he'd never actually do anything to hurt you, but the primal look he was giving your limb was enough to only mildly intimidate you.

43... 44... 45...

Last time this happened, you were doing something really stupid on a tree and fell; cutting your leg on a branch. He practically fell over from the smell alone. Then, he apologized and ran. He looked ridiculous because he wanted to help so bad, but he knew he couldn't be anywhere near you. That night, you laughed at him so much. After limping to seek out medical attention, of course.

You bit your lip, trying not to laugh at him again. You couldn't help it! Just the whole stupid situation was too much for you! And poor Sidon couldn't help how he was feeling! Maybe the two of you should've eaten before you left the castle. You had to give him credit, though. His self-control has improved significantly since the last time you bled all over the place. Still, you knew he wouldn't last much longer.

59... 60... 61...

The first hint of a giggle finally left your throat when Sidon's breath touched your forearm. He was really trying to hold off on eating your arm til it was bones, but either way, he was going to explode any moment now.

69... 70-

Sidon's breath hitched, and you knew it was all over. His tongue connected with your bloody palm and slowly made its way up past your wrist. You snorted and covered your mouth. Then, as a security measure, you bit your lip. You swore you weren't trying to make him feel bad, but it tickled! Like a lot! You were a very ticklish person, Dammit!

He licked up your arm, savoring the iron taste. Very dumb sounds were coming from your throat as you tried to keep your laughs to yourself. Finally, your blood started to clot, and Sidon stopped. He wanted more, obviously, but he also understood that you needed to heal. That's when you let out one of the most disgusting laughs you've ever conjured up.

"I-I'm so sorry! It's just- Oh Goddesses!" You were dying of laughter. You tried to hold it in by biting your lip, but one glance at a confused Sidon made you lose it all over again.

At some point, even he was chuckling beside you. Your situation was just so unbelievable that you couldn't stop laughing. But, you still enjoyed it. It was awkward moments like these that allowed you and your prince to relax and let your sanity run wild.

That's when Sidon stopped laughing.

You looked at him with concern, your laughter was long forgotten. He was staring at your chin, and instead of taking the dilated pupils as a hint to be cautious, you moved in closer to make sure he was feeling okay.

You scooted forward and went to put your hand on his head when he grabbed your wrist. The world did a flip and suddenly, you were on your back. Your hands were pinned to the ground on either side of your head, and you noticed just how predatory Sidon looked up close. He quickly leaned in and began sucking your chin and the area just below your mouth. Oh, shit. You must've bitten your lip a little too hard.

Every now and then, his sharp teeth grazed against your skin. You weren't worried, but they still made you tense up. It gave you the same cautious feeling as cutting up food with a sharp knife. You wouldn't get hurt as long as you were careful.

He was breathing heavily and unevenly. He could hardly think, and his actions were anyone's but his at this point. And just when he was basically done lapping up the blood along your face, you were quick to catch his lips with your own. More iron overrode his brain as he kissed you deeply. Sidon sucked on your lip with such force, that you might just consider keeping a sword with you at all times now.

Yes, a very awkward predicament, indeed.