Modern!Summertime Special Oneshot

(3244 words)

WOAH IT'S SUMMER. I GOT MY HAT ON BACKWARDS AND IT'S TIME TO FUCKING PARTY.

Yes, I am out of school! Even better, I'll be taking cyberschool next year. Now I don't have to worry about my school getting shot up like a normie!

I mean, uh... that sucks. Good luck, guys.

Aaaaaanywho, to celebrate my insignificant victory, let us party with a lil special something (especially since I skipped last week and this is about 40 minutes late)! This one shot will include you (obviously), Vaati, Ghirahim, Revali, Sidon, Urbosa, Link, and Zelda. Let me just warn you right now, this isn't some high-quality Infinity wars shit. It's kinda bad in my opinion. Maybe because I rushed it. Maybe because I put some more focus on Vaati instead of anyone else... Whoop.

I like Vaati and there's nothing to you can do about it.

~~

"Oh come on, you guys! The beach is so much fun!" I exclaimed. "This weekend is supposed to be beautiful, so why don't we go?"

A huge group was sitting around Zelda's living room, barely giving you any thought. A sorcerer sitting upside down on the couch, a demon sword relaxing just next to him, a sweet girl and her mother/sister figure talking by the window, a lonely Rito archer standing in the doorway, a renowned Zora and his close mute friend hanging out on the floor, and you who stood in the center of it all.

Everyone besides Sidon was completely ignoring you. "I believe (Name) is right!" He said. "We should spend the weekend actually doing something new! When was the last time we went somewhere?"

"We were just at the waterpark a few days ago," Vaati grumbled without looking up from his book.

Zelda gave him a questioning look. "That was a year ago."

"Look, I'm quite busy, so you can go to the beach if you want. However, I'm going to have to decline." Revali said.

You snickered knowingly. "He's just saying that because he's not a big fan of water." Revali huffed and turned away. "But come on! All we ever do is sit around Zelda's house all day and do nothing!"

"It's the only reason we can get along," Ghirahim mumbled absentmindedly without looking away from his phone. "She has great air conditioning and central heating. Plus the wifi here is better than that cafe down the street."

"Fuck that. She lives in a castle; that's reason enough." Vaati chuckled, and the two laughed together.

Sidon pouted in the corner like a child while Link comforted him. "I have a nice estate, too..."

Revali glanced over at him before looking away again. "You also have a pool. No thank you."

"We are so off-track!" You yelled. "Beach! Let's go!"

Zelda finally sighed and got involved. "My family owns a vacation house over by Waker Beach. I'm sure we could stay there for the weekend."

"Thank you, Zelda." I nodded happily. "Okay, so we've got Zelda and Sidon. Urbosa and Link are bound to follow. So now all that's left are my gloomy boys."

Vaati glanced up at you with his red eyes. "I'm not 'gloomy'."

You grabbed his book and tossed it aside; pulling him by his arm. "Then prove it! Come with us, punk!"

"Fine! Let go of me, woman!" He yelled as he tried to pull his arm away from you. You finally let go and he hit his head on the floor. "You're absolutely unbelievable..."