School Trip! Part 2

(Your POV)

"You need to put on warmer clothes if you want to go outside."

I blushed as I landed in the mysterious persons chest and stood awkwardly before realizing the situation. I quickly got off and turned around.

"Im so sorry-, Shuji!" I smiled toward the kind guy who helped me before the halloween party.

"You alright?" He asked, giving me a warm smile. I nodded and bowed.

"Thanks for the warning." I got back up from the bow and looked at him. "I probably should grab a jacket before I go outside! You're so sweet for caring about my health." In the corner of my eye, I swore I saw blond hair emerge down the stairs. Next thing I knew, Kyouya was standing beside me, Hand on my shoulder protectingly. His aura had darkened a little and let out a sharp glare towards Shuji.

"Kyouya! What's up?" I smiled at him. It seemed as if I no longer existed and the two were having a stand off. I shifted uncomfortably before kyouya finally spoke.

"Come on (Y/N). Lets go."He then led us to the sliding door and out we went.

"Kyouya!" I protested before turning towards Shuji. "Thanks Shuji! See you later!" I waved him off before going along with kyouya, as Shuji stood in the dining room, a small frown on his lips.

(Time Skip)

I put my big, blue coat on myself before running out of the changing rooms as snow crunched beneath my boots.

"(Y/N)! I missed you guys so much! Are you ready for skiing?" Eika asked, bringing me into a tight embrace. I slightly chuckled before gladly returning her hug.

"I am! This ski resort is awesome! Im excited to go!"

"Then what are we waiting for?Come on!" She grinned, grabbing my hand and leading me to some students in the class.

"Guys! Over here!" Aiko waved us over. She was next to Himeko, Hiroji, Erika and Kyouya. We walked over and then all of us started heading to the ski lift.

"Hey (Y/N)." I heard Hiroji whisper to me. I turned to look a him while mumbling a quiet 'Hmm?'

"You know the closed Ski hill?" This time his voice was louder and everyone was now listening to him. "I dare you to go down it. I heard no one has ever made it out alive."

"Stop Hiroji. She is not going to do it." Aiko spoke seriously. "Right (Y/N)?"

"Come on (Y/N)! I'll pay you. How much you want?" Hiroji aske, holding a 50 dollar bill out. I rolled my eyes and pushed his bribe away.

"Im not stupid. Well maybe a little, but still, no way." I responded making a x with my arms.

"What? Are you scared?" He provoked. I ignored him and kept on walking. He pulled my hair back and growled at me.

"Hey (L/N). Don't ignore me."

"Let her go." Kyouya said interfering. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Hiroji. "If she doesn't want to do it then she shouldn't do it." Hiroji huffed and walked away.

"Whatever. I was just joking."

--------

I put on my googles and got ready to push myself down. Now this was a bet I wasn't going to turn down.

"Ready (L/N)?" Shuji asked, smirking. Earlier we made I bet that I would make it down before him.

"I was born ready." I answered with a cocky grin. He got ready before looking at me.