New Greetings

(No one's POV)

(Y/n) and Kyouya ran through the roads, trying to get to their apartments. On one hand, kyouya was using his hands to cover his head. On the other hand, (Y/n) was running around, jumping in the puddles while smiling happily to herself. Kyouya looked over at the ridiculous girl and upon his face, roused a small smile, that only he would know about. (And I guess the readers too.)

(Your POV/Time-Skip)
The sound of my phone rang from the living room, where kyouya sat on his bed reading a book. I ran in hurriedly from the kitchen, grinning insanely. I quickly picked up the phone and shouted.

"HELLO?!"  Kyouya winced At my loudness, while curiously listening to my words.  "Yes.....Yes.....I am her.....Is he coming?.....At 2:00 pm...Alright thank you....I will be sure to be there......Bye!!!" I ended the phone and looked at kyouya. "That was the airlines. They said my brother will be arriving today. I have to go pick him up since it's 1:30. I'll see you later."

"You have a brother?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. His name is Hideki. He is my younger brother, about 12 and I haven't seen him in forever!" I looked at the time once again and started heading for the door. "I'll see you later kyouya!" The said guy stood up and walked with me.

"Wait, I'll go with you." I laughed and nodded.

"Okay!"

    ***
Kyouya and me got out of the car I borrowed from Aiko and made our way to the pick up. I watched until I saw a familiar (h/c) walk off of the escalator. I grinned (once again) from ear to ear as I ran over to the short boy, leaving kyouya at the spot we were waiting at.

"Hideki!" I shouted ecstatic. He looked at me with his solid blue eyes and gave a soft smile. As soon as he got off I enveloped him in a hug. I picked him up and span him around. He gave a dead pan face as I laughed, setting the boy down.

"Geez Hideki, you're so mean! Not even excited to see your big sister at all!" I pouted, crossing my arms. Kyouya walked over and flicked my head.

"Don't be so obnoxious." He scolded.

"I agree." Hideki butted in. "You're way to loud. Let's go to the house now."

"I swear, it's like a mini kyouya." I muttered to myself. "Speaking off! This is kyouya! Kyouya this is my little brother, Hideki!" They both nodded towards each other until Hideki looked at me.

"(Y/n), is he your friend?" I shook my head and smiled mischievously.

"Nope!" I leaned into his ear and spoke. "He's my boyfriend." Hideki widened his eyes in surprise and looked at kyouya.

"Really?" He asked kyouya. Kyouya nodded in response while Hideki soaked it in. "Wow (Y/n), did you bribe him or something. No offense, but your not the brightest." I exaggeratedly gasped while clutching my heart.

"I am hurt! I didn't bribe him whatsoever! To be frank, he's the one who asked me."

"Shut up." Kyouya said while walking away, Hideki following suit. "Let's just get back to your apartment.

"Do you guys live together?" Hideki queried. I blushed furiously at the question and jumped.

"No! It's not like that! We are just neighbors."

"It's nothing like that yet." Kyouya smirked, trying to get a reaction out of me. Which he did. A large nosebleed flew out of my nose as I knelt on the floor defeated.

"Damn you kyouya." I cursed, trying to keep the blood inside my body. The two boys smirked and walked away, leaving me on the ground.

"H-hey! Wait!" I yelled, running after them.