A Crying Soul

(DONT PLAY MUSIC UNTIL TOLD!!!)

(Your POV)

""Your brother has recently disappeared."

I dropped the phone as my eyes widened. My worst fears were becoming a reality. I stood, frozen in fear, thinking the possibility's that I could find. I slowly grabbed my jacket as Eika gave me a worried look and kyouya glanced at me curiously.

"(Y/N), what happened? Are yo-" I didn't give her time to finish what she was saying as I was already heading out the door into the dark, cold night. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, hair flapping in the wind as shouts called out for my name.

I ran even faster to the daycare, hoping I wasn't too late. As soon as I got to the entrance I ran through the door and hurriedly went to find the girl I was talking to on the phone. A lady at a desk looked up at me with a questioning look.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" She asked me. I nodded solemnly. A sad look crossed her face as she stood up and signaled for me to follow her. I did as I told and found myself in a room with a bunch of other people all talking in hushed voices. When I became noticeable everyone quieted  down and stared. A women with black hair and green eyes stepped up and walked towards me.

"(Y/n) I'm guessing." She noted.

"Where is he?" I asked sharply. She jumped a little before sighing.

"Look I need you to calm down. The last place he was heard to go was near the woods. I would advised y-" she stopped talking as I was already running out past kyouya and Eika, who had just appeared, and making my way to the woods.

I ran along the street until I came up to a slope where the woods started. From there I ran through quickly, my eyes flickering around to try to find any sign of my lost brother. Up in front of me was a clearing that started to form and in the middle was a body. The body of Hideki.

(Third POV)

(PLAY MUSIC NOW!!!)

His clothes were ripped and tattered and he had blood scrapes on his arms and legs. Tears started to prick (Y/n) eyes as she fearfully sprinted towards the helpless boy. The unsteady girl fell on her knees and reached out a shaky hand.

"H-hideki?" She choked out. (Y/n) slowly rested his head on her thighs and carefully shook him, trying to wake him up. "Hideki, please." But to no avail, movement did not occur.

She shook him more and harder this time, more tears streaming down her flushed face as she tried harder and harder to get him moving. "Hideki! Get up! It's not funny anymore! Stop joking around, just please open your eyes!" (Y/n)'s sobs came out and tears stained Hideki's face. Finally the young boy's eyes fluttered and opened up to stare back into (Y/n)'s. She smiled, still crying as Hideki gave a violent cough and heaving in breaths.

"(Y-y/n)." His voice came out hoarse and his eyes could barely stay open.

"Yes, yes! I'm here. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay now." (Y/n) could hear voice's behind her, belonging to some of the daycare staff as well as Kyouya and Eika. "The ambulance is on its way."

Hideki put up a bloody hand to (y/n)'s face and coughed some more.

"(Y/n). It hurts." He squeaked.

"I know. I know. Just a few more moments. You just can't fall asleep." Hideki dozed off and slowly started shutting his eyes. The girl jumped and tried to get him back into focus. "No. No! Hideki you cannot close your eyes. Listen to me Hideki. Hideki!" Tears started to come down again as she tried to keep her brother awake. "Hideki! Please! Please. Don't do this to me. I can't lose you. Not you too. Hideki." She whispered. She started shaking uncontrollably and sobbed more and more, hearing sirens in the distance.

Tears trailed down her face as her eyes were now blurred and puffy. Hideki's eyes finally closed and rain started pouring as if trying to help add on to the pain and agony the girl held. She felt someone grab her and pull her back.

"No. No! Stop! Stop it! LET GO OF ME! PLEASE! HIDEKI!" Two guys dressed up as medics pulled her away as more and more people fled to the dying boys side. They sat Hideki on a gurney and wheeled him off
into the back of the ambulance.

Some guys led (Y/n) to the back too and from there she took a seat next to Hideki and a few seconds later kyouya and Eika were in there as well. The medics shut the door and started the car. Sirens fled the streets and (Y/n) continued to cry into her hands as kyouya hugged her to try and comfort her. Finally she slowly started to drift off and closed her eyes, fearing the worst has come.