Oblivion Is The Girl

Note: (W/n)= wrong name or name similar to yours

Btw: does the title remind anyone of the little mermaid where Sebastian sings 'kiss the girl' idk why that popped up but sorry continue.

(Your POV)

"How do I look?" I asked Shuji, adjusting my fake, brown mustache. To add to the look, I complimented my mustache with dark sunglasses, a shady fedora, and a grey tail coat.

"Like a kidnapper." I huffed taking in his appearance which was the least to say......normal.

"Shuji!" Said guy jumped in surprise, looking at me.

"What?"

"You're not in a costume!" He smiled lightly, ruffling my hair.

"It's fine," He spoke, hand still atop my head. "They will probably both be too distracted. Besides, I doubt kyouya even likes me enough to notice me in a crowd." I sweat dropped, hoping that wasn't true.

"Alright, lets go!"

(Time-skip)

"Do you see them?" I asked the male, hiding in a bush. He sighed at my behavior, hands in his pocket, before scoping out the area.

"There," He pointed to a cafe nearby. I followed his finger and clenched at the sight. An annoyed kyouya, followed by Hisa, holding on to his arm. Anger (and maybe a hint of jealousy) surged through me at the sight.

"Okay, Easy there tiger. We are watching them so nothing will happen, alright?" I glanced at him uncertainly then nodded. Kyouya and Hisa continued on into the little restaurant as we followed 'sneakily' behind them.

"This is so much fun! I'm really glad you came!" Hisa said sweetly as her and kyouya continued to sit down. He did nothing. "What are you going to get? I personally think that the strawberry cake might be good!" Still nothing. "Why aren't you talking to me?!" She finally snapped. Me and Shuji quickly took a seat to the side of their booth where a e]w\ (omg my dog ss is on my laptop rrighnoeiw helps)cd(Got him off)---the side of their booth where a wall stood between us, a little higher then my head, with diamond shapes in it to be able to look and hear over.

"Could you just be quiet for a second," Kyouya spoke coldly. Hisa huffed before taking a drink of her water the waiter brought over to them moments before.

"I don't get it," The girl spoke analyzing the blond. "Why do you like, what was her name.....(w/n)?"

"(Y/n)," Hisa rolled her eyes, playing with her straw.

"Right. (Y/n). You guys obviously have a thing going on. What I want to know though is why her? I know you knew her first but even after talking to you and we are basically out on a date right now, you still choose someone like her." I growled at the last comment. Someone like me? And she only knew kyouya for one day! "So, what's your reasoning?" As kyouya was about to speak, I started to lean forward, grabbing onto the top of the mini wall and peaking over. I leaned to far and accidentally lost balance in my legs and they let out under me resulting into me falling onto my stomach on the booth seat. The loud sound echoed around us and as I got up I saw kyouya and Hisa looking in our direction.

"Oh my! What a loud sound I make! I be more quiet!" I tried to mimic in a horrible Mario accent. I quickly grabbed Shuji's hand and together we ran behind the wall nearby leading to the bathrooms, and stood still quietly for a moment.

"Do you think they saw us?" I asked hopeful 

"Most definitely." I sighed in defeat before sinking into the wall and taking off my disguise.

"I didn't think it was possible to hate someone so much." I muttered to myself. Shuji placed himself next to me and sighed as well.

"She is pretty annoying." I looked at Shuji in surprise. "What?"

"Sorry! I just didn't know that you had such an evil side to you!"

"Is that bad?" I put my hands up and frantically waved them.

"No, no, no, no! It's awesome actually! Go you!" I smiled, happy that he agreed on the awful being with me. We sat silently for a couple more seconds before Shuji got up.

"Come on." He spoke sticking his hand out.

"Where are we going?" I asked, accepting it. Shuji smiled and led me out the doors of the restaurant. We passed by Kyouya's table and I was unsure if he saw or not but in the moment I didn't pay attention as I was too curious of what Shuji had to say.

"Kyouya gets to go out so now it's your turn to have some fun."

"Where are we going?" I questioned excitedly like a little kid on christmas. He smiled even wider, taking my hand and leading me around. Together throughout the day, we went to lunch, had ice-cream, shopped for clothes (more like just tried on things and left) and then continued to just walk around the city until night fell upon us.

"Alright, before we go back there is just one last place that I want to go." I looked at him curiously then nodded. "Close your eyes."

"Then I won't be able to see." He chuckled softly before covering my eyes with his hands.

"Don't worry. I'll guide you." I nodded, trusting him to lead me and not bump into anything. A few minutes later, after I felt us climbing up some steps, I could feel a breeze lightly tugging at my hair. "Okay and......now!" He removed his hands from my face and I slowly opened my eyes. When fully opened, I was met with the city buzzing below us. The night sky helped illuminate the lights trickling off the buildings and the streets below. Traffic and little chats were heard as we stood hundreds of feet up on the roof of a tall building. My eyes twinkled at the sight as I gasped excitedly.

"Shuji. This. Is. AWESOME!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He smiled, continuing to watch me. I ran to the ledge of the roof and looked down into the city full of fairy lights, people, and quaint little shops. I grinned, taking it all in.

"Im really glad you like it." I laughed, still gazing down below.

"I love it!"

"Hey (Y/n)?" Shuji spoke nervously.

"Hmm?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of the city.

"Um, well. (Y-y/n)." He took in a deep breath before continuing. "I-I'm in love with you!"

Everything was in slow motion. I slowly turned, the wind blowing my hair across my face. A blush awoken on my cheeks as I looked at the caramel-haired boy. His eyes were directly on mine as we both stood still. Pure oblivion etched in my mind as I missed all the signs. My words came out of my lips like I could still not comprehend the situation.

"Y-you're in love with me?"