A Trip To The Festival

(Your POV)

"Hideki!" I shouted as I rushed to the boy standing at my front door and clambered him in an embrace. As soon as I made contact I was pulled back by the hem of my shirt.

"He is still recovering. Don't go and tackle him." Kyouya spoke glaringly at me. I mumbled to myself a 'right' before putting on a smile to my little brother.

"So you're finally getting out of the hospital huh?" He nodded his head and sat down on my couch. "Do you need anything?" He shook his head. "Alright then. How about I make dinner?"

"Please don't." Kyouya said going to sit down on my other apparent couch. I gasped while clutching my heart before pointing at him accusingly.

"I'll have you know that I make delicious ramen!" Kyouya gritted his teeth before glaring at me once more.

"Like the time you almost set my house on fire!" I grabbed a pillow and started to beat him up again while kyouya held up his arms defensively. While us two were fighting hideki got up and headed to his room.

"I need a break."

(Time-skip)
The festival! The best place to get out, relax and hangout with your boyfriend!

"Unless your boyfriend is a comprehensible jerk!" I yelled. Kyouya 'tsked' and flicked my head.

"Stop narrating out loud. If you want to go to the festival then go by yourself."

"I don't want to though! Come with me please! And I swear if you absolutely hate it we can come home and watch a movie and order takeout or something." I rambled trying to convince the unconvincing guy. Kyouya sighed before getting off of my couch.

"Fine. Just stop shouting."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I cheered before grabbing my coat and running out the door with kyouya close behind.

When we finally arrived at the festival it was decorated neatly with food stalls, games and other activities to do. There were also fairy lights hanging from the ceiling as well as benches decorated with stickers. I lighted up at the sight before turning to kyouya.

"This is awesome! Thanks a lot for coming with me."

"Why do you even need me here." He asked looking to the side.

"Are you still on that? Whatever let's go checkout some stuff!" I grinned and dragged kyouya along through the stalls.

During the visit we played games, talked, played some more games, fought and did some crafts as well. Finally we decided (or me because I was complaining about hunger pains) to get some food and sit down.

"I'm going to go get a drink! Do you want something?" I asked kyouya who was sitting across from me.

"Waters fine." I nodded and got up.

"Alright! I'll be right back." Kyouya rested his chin on his elbow without saying a word. I frowned at his lack of response and continued on. I grabbed the water from a food stall and my (f/d) and started to head back.

"Hey!" I looked over and saw some girl talking to kyouya. "Let's eat together!" I flinched and continued to watch the conversation not moving.

"I'm sorry but I'm waiting for a different girl." Kyouya said putting on his prince act. The girl puffed before returning to a smirk.

"Who cares. Just ditch her! Come hang out with me! I'm sure I'm much prettier than whoever she is." She slyly put her hand on his shoulder and started to rub it. Something inside me lit as I frowned and walked over. When reaching the table I pushed her hand off of him and put on a menacing glare.

"I would advise you to keep your hands to yourself."