One Last Look

(Your POV)

"Kyouya!" I yelled to the male who was in our kitchen. Yup. I said it. Kitchen. Wait no I mean our. Haha whoops. Kyouya poppee his head into the living room as I looked at all the boxes.

"What?" He asked.

"Which boxes are the junk again?" He pointed to a pair near our window and headed back into the kitchen. I bent down, opened the boxes, and started to search around. Just as I was about to stop and throw them out, I found a framed picture hidden behind some old plates and silverware. The photo was of me and kyouya, before we started dating, smiling. Well more like me smiling and giving a peace sign and him a slight smile and his eyes ACTUALLY looking at the camera. "Hey kyouya!" I called out to him once again. He sighed and came into the room.

"Yes,"

"When was this taken." Kyouya raised and eyebrow and took a seat next to me.

"I don't remember." Hmm.

"Now I know!" The blond jumped in surprise and looked up at me. "You went to a mixer! Yeah! I got mad at you for some reason and then went all out!" I thought of the even, trying to think it more.

(Flash back)

"HE IS WHA-"

"Shh!" Aiko covered her hand over my mouth.

"Mphnpfh!" She took it off as a tick mark appeared on my forehead.

"He is actually going to a mixer though!"

"It's not a mixer. He is just hanging out with a few girls.

"UH YEAH! A MIXER!"

"Quiet!" I shut up and looked back at kyouya surrounded by a group of girls. I grit my teeth. "Why do you even care anyways?" I blushed and looked down.

"N-no reason! Now I've got to go!" I put on a wig and some glasses and followed the man into the bowling alley.

***
"Haha! You're so funny!" A girl with a bun in her hair laughed with kyouya as I rolled the bowling ball and but my tongue. I slyly looked over at them and saw him smiling his princely smile. I 'tch' and watched the pins fall down.

"Hey hasn't that girl been looking at us a lot?" I froze in place as they continued to talk and kyouya looked my way. C-crap!

"Maybe we should invite her over? She might be Lonely."

"I'm sure she's fine. Anyways let's continue." I breathed in a sigh of relief as they continued to ball until moving on.

***
"Wow kyouya! You are really good at darts!" The same girl with the bun complimented. He smiled and continued to throw them. I glanced their way every once in awhile before the girl caught my eye. "Hey, wasn't she at the bowling alley? And when we went to get food?" Kyouya looked over as I bent my head down.

"It doesn't matter." She smiled and hung onto his arm. I growled as they got finished and walked outside. I followed behind swiftly and stopped as the girl asked a question.

"S-so Hey, do you have a girlfriend." My heart sank as my knees shook.

"No." I couldn't resist it anymore. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. Of course. It's not like he is dating me. I took off the wig and glasses and walked around the corner until a voice rang out.

"Where are you going?" Is stopped and slowly turned around.

"K-kyouya?" He smirked and walked towards me.

"B-but I thought.."

"What? That I liked her?" I nodded embarrassed, knowing that he knew that I was stalking him.

"Of course not. And plus," he grabbed my chin and cocked it towards him. "Don't think that I am bored of you." I couldn't help myself as I sprang upon him while laughing.

"Let's take a picture!"

"Why?"

"Because! And i won't stop bothering you until you do it." After awhile of arguing he finally agreed.

'Snap'

(Flashback over)
Yeah that's right.

"That was how my feelings started to develop." I smiled. He may have been a jerk back then and he still can be but,

I love him after all.