A Lot In Two Days

(A/n)- I know this is updated early but I really wanted to put it up so yeah enjoy!

"I-I'm in love with you!"

Everything was in slow motion. I slowly turned, the wind blowing my hair across my face. A blush awoken on my cheeks as I looked at the caramel-haired boy. His eyes were directly on mine as we both stood still. Pure oblivion etched in my mind as I missed all the signs. My words came out of my lips like I could still not comprehend the situation.

"Y-you're in love with me?"

(Your POV)

We continued to stare at each other as silence filled the air.

"I-I'm sorry Shuji, but I have kyouya." Shuji clenched his fists.

"Do you actually love him?"

"What?"

"Do you actually love him!" He shouted. Anger started to well up in me.

"Naturally I love kyouya!" I yelled back at him sparking a flame. He huffed.

"Really? Has kyouya even once said he loves you? You call treating you like a dog love? Do you even want kyouya to say 'I love you'?"

"Of course I do! All I ever wanted was for him to say it! But he isn't one to show his affection to someone. You should obviously know that." Shuji opened his mouth to probably shout something back once again before he was interrupted by the door to the roof swinging open.

"K-Kyouya?" I questioned, looking at the sweaty blond standing at the entrance. He narrowed his eyes at me and walked forward. Oh crap, did he hear us?

"I've been looking for you," He growled grabbing my arm.

"Looking for me?" He huffed rolling his eyes and then looking towards shuji with hate.

"We're leaving now (Y/n)." With that he pulled me roughly by my arm as I took one last glance at shuji then looked away.

Kyouya and me continued to walk on the sidewalk towards our way home as an awkward tension grew. I looked at the male in front of myself then looked at my own feet.

"What were you even doing, spying on me." I gulped in surprise at kyouya's words. Well actually that shouldn't be really surprising considering I did make a big scene.

"Sorry if I was worried about my boyfriend being mauled down by a snake." Silence after that. Finally we got back as I climbed in bed and kyouya got in the shower.

(No one's POV)

Kyouya exited out of the shower and dried himself off In the mirror.

"Do you even want kyouya to say 'I love you'?"

"Of course I do! All I ever wanted was for him to say it!"

The blond continued to reflect upon the moment he heard upon the roof. He narrowed his eyes and looked at his reflection.

"That's all she wants?" He muttered to himself, getting ready to practice. "I-I," He growled, punching his mirror and heading to bed.

(Time-Skip to next day) (Your POV)

"What should I even take there?" I asked myself looking through my clothes in my own apartment as my mother and brother were out. It was after school and we were officially leaving tomorrow to set off to meet kyouya's mother.

"Nothing. We are not going." Kyouya stated coldly. I looked at him surprised.

"What! Why?"

"Because. I just don't want to."

"But she's your mother." I replied, questioning him.

"So. I just never visit." As I was about to go into the whole 'abandonment issues' he cut me off. "And I don't have any abandonment issues or that crap. I just don't think about it." I pouted sadly.

"Whatever. Let's just go out now."

We continued to walk around for a little while and it was the least to say, interesting. The whole time kyouya looked irritated and I don't mean at me, more like himself.

"You okay?" I finally spoke up. He turned towards me and got real close. Like reeeeeaaaal close.

"(Y/n). I-I....." I blushed, waiting for his next words. He sighed and leant back, retrieving something from his pocket. "Here," I looked down and saw a little box.

"For me?" I asked excitedly, happy that I was actually getting a gift from kyouya. He nodded. I opened and found a gold necklace, a heart was the center piece with a little gem hanging in the middle of it. I looked at it preciously as tears started to well up in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Kyouya asked annoyed.

"I'm just so happy!" I cried out, embracing the male in a hug. I quickly let go and placed the jewel around my neck and held It close. We continued to walk around the streets until it soon came to be around 4 and we were just walking through some shops with not much people around. I glanced at kyouya nervously as he had been thinking all day. Since we have been out today, he always is excusing himself and getting real close.

"Hey kyouya?"

"Hmm." I stopped near the sidewalk, still kind of In the street.

"Thanks for today. And for also not leaving me for Hisa." Now his attention was on me. "Kyouya, I love you!" I blushed. A faint red appeared on himself as he pulled me in an embrace. "Kyouya?!"

"Idiot. Are you trying to get ran over." As the car whizzed past, kyouya whispered into my ear."I love you too." My eyes widened as tears almost fell again. kyouya's embrace got tighter, not letting me go.

"Hey! I can't breath!" I laughed.

"Just a little longer." I smiled, and hugged him back tenderly. As we let go a calm atmosphere aroused. Together we once again started for home. Until a voice rang out up ahead of us.

"How about you go back to the zoo where you came from." I looked in surprise at the comment and found on sight an older girl with reddish hair and vibrant blue eyes.

"Wow! She's so cool!" I spoke in amazement. On the other hand kyouya looked like he was about to barf. The girl glanced in our direction and lit up.

"Kyouya!" She started to walk over to us with a small suitcase in tow. As she was right in front of us now she smiled and....slapped kyouya?! I sweat dropped as the girl frowned at him.

"What's wrong with you? Ignoring my calls are we? What kind of brother are you, honestly." She scolded. Wait. BROTHER?! This is kyouya's sister! I began to panic, not only from only knowing this now but from actually meeting kyouya's own flesh and blood. She finally noticed me and smiled. "And who's this? A friend?" I gulped, getting ready to make an amazing impression. I took a step forward and took a breath in.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! I'm Kyouya's girlfriend! It's nice to meet you! I promise to take excellent care of him!" I spoke out rather nervously. Take care of him? I mentally facepalmed. So much for great impressions.

"Kyouya's girlfriend?" She glanced me over in thought before her smile returned. "Reika Sata. It's nice to meet you. Anyways I'm going to stay her for tonight until we leave for Kobe tomorrow.

"We're not going." Kyouya interrupted. An irk mark appeared on Reika's forehead.

"I thought so. That's why I'm here. Basically to force you to come." The two continued to argue. Kyouya's sister is just like him. Probably worse! The more I thought, the more frightened I became to meet their mother. "Anyways, let's get to the house. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow!" And just like that, it finally set in on me. I'm meeting kyouya's mother.....tomorrow.