♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥

Rose:Ohayoo Minna! I'm back for another fanfic.I hope you like this fanfic!

Amber:How come you get to say it?

Rose:Because I'm so awesome.

Katherine:Has anyone seen Fea?

Rose,Amber:Onto the story!

Katherine:Honestly,where is she?!

*A/N:Hey guys,I've noticed that I've done a few mistakes in this book so I decided to edit them all.I'm just gonna do something about my gramatical errors,spelling errors and the puntuation marks.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥Camping Trip Gone Wrong(Nalu,Jerza,Gruvia,Gale)♥

♥Nobody's P.O.V♥

It was a normal day in the guild,when a certain pink-haired(Natsu:Ahem!)Oh sorry,I mean't salmon-haired boy entered the guild carrying a map in his hands.He called upon the attention of his best friend,who at the guild bar,drinking her favorite Strawberry milkshake.

"Oi,Luce.Look,what I found!"The salmon-haired boy said as he showed the blonde,the map that was in his hands.

"No,Natsu.the last time we-Gray,Juvia,Lucy,Natsu,Erza,Levy,Lisanna and Gajeel-ALL got lost for two weeks in the woods,all because you just read the map wrong."Lucy said as she continued drinking her beverage.

"But-"

"Without,food or water and extra clothing.Lisanna and Levy even volunteered to eat Gray for survival;They were freaking hungry,that we lost them while,they went on a hunt on killing Gray,even though it was your fault you got us lost,so they should've eaten you."Lucy said laughing.

"Plus,look at Gray,"She said as she pointed at the raven-haired boy at the corner of the room who was rocking himself back and forth remembering the time when Levy and Lisanna turned into their other personality,which Gray was scared of.

"So much vegetables."Gray muttered as rocked himself back and forth.

"Plus,we just came back yesterday."Lucy said turning her back and continuing on drinking her beverage,but Natsu turned her around,so that she would be facing him.Lucy could feel herself blush.

"Natsu,what are you doing?!"Lucy asked,still blushing."Huh,I'm gonna beg you to come until,you say yes."Natsu said with a serious look on his face.

"Lucy,just say,yes.Natsu won't stop bothering you until you say yes."A voice said.Lucy turned around to face Lisanna Strauss."Eh?But didn't we just get back here yesterday."Lucy whined.

"Natsu.will keep on bugging you till' you say yes,like what he did to me and Levy."Lisanna said as she sat beside Lucy."Huh,what did he do to you?"Lucy wondered.

"It all happened like this...."Lisanna said as she began to tell the story.

Flashback TIME(A/N:YAHOOOOOO!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.