♥CTGW CHAPTER 8:Finding our way back♥

☆Sting's P.O.V☆

Five hours of continues running.Where the hell is Blondie and Natsu-san?!I really need to find them.They're so gonna pay for leaving me with Captain Looney.

"Blondie!"I yelled trying to find the Blonde Celestial mage.Where could they be?They couldn't have gone that far right.

"Sting,Is that you?"A voice said,It sounded like Rufus."Rufus,Is that you?"I called out.

"Sting,Thank goodness.I finally have found."He said as he got out from his hiding place wearing a dress.Ok,what the heck is going on,More importantly what's up with dress?

"Wait,you said you were looking for me?"I asked as he nodded and I gave him a questioning look.Before I could say anything,He smacked me on the head.

"That's for being a better 'pretend girl' than me."He said and I just gave him a questioning look.

"Anyway,why are you here?"I asked as he started to dust his dress,making sure there were no dirt on his gown or dress or whatever.WTF?!When did men become so,I don't know.Become so Gay!

"So,Let's go find Blondie and Natsu-san."I said as started to walk away and Rufus followed me.Let's just hope he dosen't show up again.

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

"Ok,so to find where's North,I gotta look at A star,right?"I asked myself."But there's no Sta-Oh wait,Now I remember.The sun is the star!"I said snapping my fingers.

☆Five Minutes later☆

"My eyes!"I yelled as I started running random places."Oh gosh,they burn!"I continued,until I bumped into something."Erza,Oh thank goodness,I found you."I said,thanking that I found her.

"Hi Lisanna.It's really good to finally see you."She replied with her usual genuine smile and-wait,who's the guy behind her?Wait,is that even a guy?

"This is Jellal,I'm sure you already know him."She said as she grabbed the man by the shirt and showed him to me.He just gave me a small wave and I did the same thing to him.

"So,did you find the exit or something?"I asked and she just shook her head.This forest feels like a maze!We're never gonna getr outta here! >____________<

"How about you?"She asked and I just shook my head."Wait,you're with Levy right?"She asked and I just-Oh crap!I forgot I left her!

"Uh,sorry gotta go!"I yelled running away.,Let's just hope that Levy's still alive,But more importantly lwet's just hope she won't kill me for leaving her behind >___________<

★Lucy and Natsu∴

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴

"Luc-"But before I could continue.I and Lucy fell down a hole,a deep,dark depressing hole."Kyaaa,Don't touch me there!"Lucy yelled.

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Ok,so we're stuck.'Natsu started."So,Lucy, start digging."He said and my face was like-------->0_____e how the heck am I supposed to dig my out of here when this hole is freaking small?!

"Why?"

"I don't know,just wanted to dig a hole.Digging holes are fun."Was all he said,I can't believe it.This guy is stupider than I thought.-_____- We're so doomed!

 "Natsu,put me on your shoulders."I commanded and he gave me a questioning look."Just put me on your shoulders."I said as I rolled my eyes,as for Natsu he just shrugged and carried me on his shoulders.