♥CTGW CHAPTER 4:Oh,it's just Erza♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Can,we stop for a minute?"Sting asked as he leaned on the old tree."Sure,but only-"But before Lucy could finish Sting collapsed and started snoozing.

"Night."I said as I leaned on the tree and started to snooze,before I could fully sleep.I noticed that Natsu was still standing."Hey,I Thought you were sleepy?"I asked.

"Yeah,"He said."1,2-"Before he could continue he fell asleep,while standing.Damn it! He didn't even finish counting.Better wake him up-Oh Dang!Dream world's taking over me!

♥TIMESKIP♥

"Lucy,Lucy,Lucy~"A voice called out."What?!"I whisper yelled as I woke up from my sleep.Dang it! people really have to meddle with me during my sleep.

"What's the number after two?"He asked as I glared at him."Three!"I yelled at him and all of a sudden Sting woke up from his sleep yelling:"I didn't do it!"

"Sting,shut the hell up!"I yelled as I glared at him.I was about to fall asleep,when I heard someone or something step on twigs or broken branches.

"Natsu-san,did you hear that?"Sting questioned as he looked at the direction to where he heared the sound."Yeah,we better get outta here."Natsu said as he picked me up,but Sting took me away.

"Sorry,But you wouldn't mind if I carry her?"Sting asked as he carried me bridal-style,while Natsu just glared at him.Why would Natsu glare at Sting?

"Anyway,Let's just get outta here."Natsu said before he ran off;We followed him after.

"Sting,you know I can walk."I said as,he just ignored my question."STING!"This time I yelled,which made him look at me.

"What?"He asked with an annoyed look plastered on his face."I said,I'm fine walking by myself."With that he stopped walking and placed me on the ground.He started walking,leaving me here.

"Sting you ass,don't you dare leave me!"I yelled as I managed to catch to him and whack him on the head."Ow,What the hell is wrong with you blondie!?"Sting yelled.

"What's wrong with-Where's Natsu?"I asked as I cut my previous sentence off and started to look for him.Don't tell me that idiot left me with this other idiot!

"Natsu-san!"Sting yelled as he too looked for idiot number 1."Natsu!"

"Damn it,where did he go?"I cursed under my breath."Kyaaaaa!"I heard a girly scream somewhere in the woods.Then all of a sudden I could see a hint of pink somewhere in the mist.

"Lucy!"The voice yelled as the figure came near me.Of course I was scared to whoever/whatever it was,so the first thing I did was-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LUCY-KICK!"I yelled as I kicked the guy in the peanuts.Little did I know,that It was Natsu."Shot!"I yelled and I grabbed Sting and we ran to where I kicked Natsu.

"There he is Blondie."Sting said as he pointed at Natsu who was hanging on the tree branch.Poor guy,I never mean't to kick him."Natsu-san,you still alive?"Sting asked,What kind of stupid question is that?

"Natsu-san?"Sting called out,but in the end Natsu just threw random things at us.He managed to throw things at Sting,but I just dodged them.

"Hey,how come you can dodge them?"Sting asked as he got hit by some objects that Natsu threw at him."Um,Because I'm awesome."I said in a 'duh' tone

"Lucy,Natsu,Sting."A voice said.I quickly got a flashlight and turned it on.

∴Natsu's P.O.V∴