♥CTGW Chapter 10:Freedom♥

♥CTGW CHAPTER 10:Freedom♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

We've finally found Gray.He's being ransacked by Erza

(Obviously -_________-)i wonder if Gray will be able to survive.

"You ass,give me the damn map!"Erza yelled as she finally got the map.Sadly,Gray wasn't able to survive.To bad we didn't invite Wendy,she could've cured Gray in no time.

"Oh,Luce.You shouldn't be standing so much."Natsu said.

"I'm just standing on one foot,I'll be fine.It's just a little bruise."I said as I tried to walk but in the end,I just fell down.Uh,why was I so clumsy?

"Come on Luce,can't get you hurt again."He said as he gave me a piggy back ride."Arigatou,Natsu."I muttered as I slowly fell asleep,while Natsu was carrying me.

†Erza's P.O.V†

Finally! We shall regain our freedom and internet! We shall no longer beg for Sting's Wifi password!

"Go Erza!"Lucy cheered.Oh shit! She heard what I said,Oh well.At least what I said was true.Sting did have portable wifi,but since he was such an ass.He didn't give me the damn password.I even lost my phone and charger!

"Ok,It's says here,we need to walk at least a mile to get the hell out of this forest."I said as I re-read the map to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong.

"What?! You've gotta be kidding me!"Sting groaned.Sigh,At least we've got the map.But,seriously?! We gotta walk a mile just to get back home?!

"Whatever,Come on.Let's get going."I commanded.Everybody nodded and we started our very,very,very long walk towards Magnolia.

★Few hours later★

☆Lisanna's P.O.V☆

Fianlly,we've made it home! I'm so freaking tired after being lost in the woods for days!Even my clothers are tattered and muddy.I need a bath once I get home.

"Minna!"Levy yelled out as she barged through the doors.But,once she got there she fainted.Poor Levy,probably tired-Obviously,due to the fact we lost all our food supplied and water-maybe,I should just Carry her ho-

"Hold it,Snow white.I'm gonna carry her home."A voice said.I bet it's Gajeel's voice.Before I could even reply,Gajeel carried her bridal style.

"Do you even know-"But before I could even continue,Gajeel cut :"Yeah,yeah.She lives in Fairy hills."He replied as he started to go towards Fairy hills.

We were frozen stiff on our places."STALKER!"I yelled,before his shiloutte fadded.Maybe,I should start double-locking the dorrs to Levy's house.Nah! This is love.

"We almost near the guild yet? I've been carrying Sting for hours."Rogue complained as he carried Sting's body behind him.That's right,Sting fainted a couple of hours ago.All because he lost his portable wifi,what a wuss.

"Yes,just a few-Freedom!"Before Erza could continue,Natsu cut her off and ran towards the guild.While doing that,he nearly destroyed the guild doors due to the kick.

"Oi,Minna we're back!"Natsu announced.Natsu,you should be careful when carrying Lucy! She is the future mother of your future kids and I wanna be the godmother,damnit!

"Ohayou Gozaimasu,Natsu-san.What happened to Lucy-san?"Wendy questioned.

"Oh,she got into an incident and I was wondering if you can cure her."He said,Wendy of course,nodded her her head and requested that Natsu would bring her to the room.