♥CTGW CHAPTER 5:Campfire♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

Erza left us a couple of minutes ago.When I mean left,I mean she's not coming back to help us find a way back-_________________-.Before she left she said to me'You're a smart Girl,Lucy.I'm sure you'll find your way back,bye!'

"So,I guess were stuck here until we find a place to stay or we could just make a campfire and sleep here for the night."Natsu stated as he gathered a couple of branches to make a fire.

"Ok,so let's make fire!"Natsu said as he started making the fire,by rubbing two sticks together.This guy is such an idiot.He forgot that he's a Fire dragon slayer.

"Oi,Natsu-san.You do know you're a Fire dragon slayer."Sting stated,emphasizing the word 'fire' and all of a sudden Natsu looked at us and shook his head."There are some times we don't need magic we just need-"

"A girl who can start up a fire."I said as I already started up the fire.Their jaws drop when they saw my sitting by the fire that I just did.I'm so awesome!Gotta take a pic of myself!

"So let's gather around the campfire-"But before I could  continue,Natsu cut me off.

"And sing our campfire song,our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-NG song and if you don't wanna sing it faster than you're own it'll help if you just sing along~"He sang,followed by Sting.

I feel like we're repeating that episode in Spongebob,when they camped outside of their house with Squidword.So if I'm right,Natsu's Spongebob,Sting's Patrick and I have to be Squidword -_______-.Wow,that's just great,now all we need is a seabear.

"Lucy!"Natsu said as he pointed at me and I just sighed and rolled my eyes."If you just sing a long,Oh yeah!"With that he smashed the guitar.Wait-what?When did he get a guitar?

"Wasn't that relaxing?"He asked as he sat beside me,As for me I just shook my head in and sighed."Good night-"But before I could continue,I saw Natsu and Sting drawing a circle around them.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?!"I yelled as they eyed me."Well duh,We're making this so that the Seabears won't get us."Natsu replied.

"But we're not even in the-You know what just forget about it!"I yelled as I fell asleep leaving them there to their idiotness or whatever.

★Morning★

"Huh,what the-Oh gosh!"I yelled as I fell out of the tree.This has Natsu and Sting written all over it!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No seriously,There names are literally written all over the tree.

"NATSU,STING!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gray:Let it go! Let it go-

Rose:So,that why we have to to the hospital-*Sees Gray cosplaying Elsa and singing Let it go*

Fea:Wow,you've just reached a new level of being gay Gray.

Rose:Ok,we'll just pretend we didn't see any of this.*Pushes Fea out of the Studio*

Fea:But,we have to return Katherine's apple.

Rose:It's not like she's gonna notice it's gone.

+++Later+++

Rose:Got a Three?

Fea:What's a three?

Katherine:WERE THE HELL IS MY APPLE!?!

Rose:Shot,Run!*She and Fea run*

Fea:Whatever happens don't look back Katherine can sense fear.She's like a tiger.

Lucy:Fairy Tail isn't owned by Rose,Kathy,Fea or Amber.Most importantly the dress that Gray's wearing is actually Erza's.*Looks at Gray*

Gray:Wait-What?!

Erza:Gray!

Gray:Oh gosh!*Start running*