♥CTGW CHAPTER 2:STUCK WITH THEM?!♥

★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Lucy,can you walk a little bit faster?"Natsu asked.Damn,this guy's heavy >______< I've been carrying him for the past hour! Just because I asked him to give me a piggy-back ride DOES NOT mean I have to return the favor.

"Oi,Lucy are you listening?"Natsu asked as he tapped my shoulder.I am so close to wrestling him to the ground right now.He's just so heavy AND annoying!

"Luce-"Before he could even continue I dropped him to the ground and gave him a death glare.I'm tired af.

"Now,it's your turn to carry me,I'm so tired."I said as I collapsed on the ground panting heavily after carrying him for the past hour.

"Whatever makes you happy."He said as he picked me up and carried me 'piggy-back style'and he started walking aimlessly around the woods like a complete idiot.Honestly,by the time it's already sundown were gonna be eaten by wolves.

But,Natsu's back is really warm.I wish I could stay like this-Wait,no bad Lucy!Natsu's your BEST FRIEND and besides he's too dense.It might even take a year or two for him to understand what love is.Plus,I'm sure he dosen't feel the same way about me.

Wow,that last part was sure upsetting,about Natsu,not feeling the same way about me."Oi,Lucy are you alright?"Natsu asked as he stopped walking."Huh,yeah."I replied and all of a sudden there was...thunder.

I quickly covered my ears and closed my eyes.I've always been afraid of thunder.Ever since I was a little girl I've always feared it.My mother used to hug me and say words that may clam me down;She'd stay with me until Im fall asleep.

"Come,here Luce."Natsu said as he placed me down and  then he carried me bridal style,which sorta made me blush.When I was just about to start getting comfy there was another thunder,Geez,I hate theses things.I covered my ears so I couldn't hear any thunder sounds.

"Shhh,it's ok,Luce.I'm right here,I'll always be here."I muttered as he started rocking me like a little baby,who just woke up from his/her nap."Arigatou Natsu."I said and all of a sudden he kissed my forehead.I blushed,but I hope he didn't see that >___________<

All of a sudden,it started raining really hard.Ugh can this day get any worse? We're already separated from the others and we're travelling with no food OR water."Damn it!" I heared Natsu cursed and he started running as fast as he  can to try and find us a shelter.

It didn't take that long to find shelter.Natsu managed to find a small cottage.It seems to be abandoned,so Natsu went in like it was his own home -_____- Ugh,Typical Natsu.Once,he got in he placed me on the ground and told he he'll try to look for blankets.

"Kyaaaa,what the heck!?"Ok,what on earth was that?This is freaking me out,I better call out for Natsu.He's been gone for 20 minutes and this place is freaking me out already >______<

"Natsu!"I yelled,I hope he heard me.I don't wanna be stuck here in this place all alone.

And all of a sudden I saw a figure come out of the room.I quickly ran to him and gave him a  big hug,but what I notice was Natsu's scent.It was really different and when did Natsu started wearing perfume?

" I would love to Be Natsu but,I'm not.it's me Sting-"But before he could even finish I smacked him with a pan,that I hid in Natsu's small backpack.I knew this pan was good for something.Levy-chan I thank you for the gift that you gave me.

"Oi,Lucy what'd you to Sting?!"A voice exclaimed,which must be Natsu."Natsu,"I said as I ran to him and gave him a hug,he hugged me back Before I smacked him on the head with a pan."Why are mens such morons?"

Now,the two idiots just laid on the floor unconscious.I'm sure that they'll be fine,because Natsu and Sting have been hit by pans,rolling pins and other stuff before.So,they'll be fine.

Then I remembered that my clothes we soaked.So I got my clothes out of Natsu's back pack.The clothes I got from Natsu's backpack were:A plain black tee,Yellow candy jeans and my underwear.As I was about to put on my shirt.I noticed that Sting was awake looking at me.

"Ever heard of privacy?"I asked as I glared at the boy who kept looking at me,Major pervert alert."Nah,just keep going,just pretend I'm not here he said as he still eyed me."Hey,Lucy-"But before he could continue he had an epic nosebleed.

"Oi,Natsu.are you still alive?"Sting said as he started poking Natsu."If not,can I have Blondie over there?"He asked as he pointed at me.All of a sudden Natsu woke up and punched him straight in the face.

"Sorry,But Lucy's mine buddy!"With that both of them started fighting.While,I just fell asleep on the warm and comfy bed.Why can't boys ever be like girls,Oh yeah because if they were like that people might say that there gay.

"Night!"I yelled even though they couldn't hear me,because they were to busy fighting to notice that I'm here.With that everything went black.Dang,I really must be tired and all that.

"It so warm and fluffy~"I said as I snuggled closer to the pillow.It so warm,so fluffy,so hard?Wait,what am I even sleeping on?Oh no,please don't tell me it's those two idiots.

"Gosh,what is this?"I said as I finally woke up to see myself facing Sting's chest.I blushed and turned the other way only to face Natsu's face.He's so cute when he's sleeping.I could just pinch his cheeks.

"Natsu,what are you doing?"I said as I tried to move away,Why?Because Natsu's face was getting nearer to mine.I tried to back away more,but I just remembered that Sting was behind me.I was about to get up.But Sting's arms were around my waist.

Damn it!I'm trap.There's only one thing to do!"WAKE UP!"I yelled which made both of them wake up.They saw what they were doing and quickly moved away.They're cheeks were both tint with pink.

"Anyway,pack your things were gonna go and find our way outta this forest."I said as I stood up,only to find half of the cottage gone.What the heck happened while I was sleeping?!

"Um about that-"Before Either of them could continue,I gave them my famous 'Lucy-kick'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rose:Yosh,this is chapter two!Now,may I call In Lisanna for the disclaimer an the dedication!*hands paper to Lisanna*

Lisanna:Can I at least get a spotlight?

Director(Katherine):Cut!

~Take two!~

Rose:Anyway,may I call Lisanna for the disclaimer and the dedication.

Lisanna:*receives spotlight*Fairy Tail isn't owned by-

Fea:How,come Kathy's the director?

Director:Cut!

~Later~

Director:Take five hundred and action!

Lisanna:*receives spotlight*Fairy Tail isn't owned by Rose or any of her friends.This chapter is dedicated to Nalufan_7195

Director:Cut!Now that's a rap.Now everybody get the heck out!I'm looking at you Natsu.*Glares at everybody

Natsu:Wait,what did I-

Gray:*Pushes Natsu out*Shut up and just keep moving,she's scarier than Rose.

Rose:Hey! I heard that.

Gray:Oh crap,let's get outta here!*Both run for their lives*