♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥

• Dedicated to TO EVERYBODY WHO READ THIS BOOK

♥CTGW CHAPTER 13:NO STORY NAME -____-♥

※Gray's P.O.V※

Its been two weeks since we came back from that 'camping trip'.As of now,Jellal and Erza are dating along with Natsu and Lucy,Gajeel and Levy.Everybody's acting so lovey-dovey;It really sickens me.I could see Juvia approaching me.

"Um,Gray-sama,would you like-"But,before Juvia could continue,I walked away,as If she wasn't even there infront of me.I'm not in the mood to talk to talk right now.This Lovey-Dovey thing ain't for me.I'd rather go Solo.

"Sorry,I don't feel like talking to anyone right now."I said,not even taking a glance at her,but I could hear her aura change all of  a sudden.I don't really want to see her like this.

"Fine,I'll take you out later.I'll pick you up at 11."I said,patting her head and walking away,with a small smile on my face.

Ψ Juvia's P.O.V Ψ

"Gray-sama?"I  asked myself as he left the guild.Did Gray-sama really ask Juvia out?Please let not this be dream.

"Someone,Pinch me!"I yelled out accidentally.As soon as I realized my mistake,I quickly covered my mouth.My face was red as a tomato!

"Juvia,are you alright?"Mira-san asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Juvia is perfectly fine.Juvia just needs to buy some-"I cut myself off,thinking  of a good excuse."Nutella,yes,Juvia needs some more."I yelled out quickly as I ran out of the guild.

◈Mira's P.O.V◈

My ※Gruvia※ senses are tingl!I can feel it in the atmosphere."I MUST FIND THEM AT ONCE!"I yelled out all of a sudden,while slamming my hands on the table.Shocking the guild members.

"Mira-nee,daijoubu desu ka?"My little white-haired sibling asked as she came to me."NO TIME TO TALK,GO GET MY BUSH HAT!"I ordered her.

"But-"Before she could continue,I cut her off."NOW,THE GRUVIA COUPLE IS IN NEED OF OUR ASSISTANCE!"I yelled out.

"Aye!"Lisanna said as she ran to get the bush hats.

ΨJuvia's P.O.VΨ

Juvia's ready.This has is dream come true! Gray-sama finally asked me out.ME and not love rival.Juvia cannot wait for the date!

♚NOBODY'S  P.O.V♔

One hour left.Juvia's already prepared.Now,Juvia's sitting  in her living room while tying her hair in a high ponytail.

She wore a plain light-blue shirt and a light-blue denim skirt with a pair of light-blue doll shoes.Overall,she looked FANTABULOUS XD!

'This will surely make Gray-sama fall in love with Juvia for sure!'Juvia thought as she fantasized about her and Gray being together.Juvia was to busy daydreaming to notice Gray.

"Um,Juvia."Gray said,as he poked the water mage's shoulder,which snapped her back to reality."Oh,Gray-sama.Juvia didn't know you were here."Juvia said,her cheeks colored with a tint of red due to the embarrassment.

"Are you ready?"Gray asked.Juvia,on the other hand,nodded her head and got up."Ne,Gray-sama.I thought  males' weren't  allowed in the dorms?"Juvia asked and Gray just gave out a nervous laugh.

"You could say,I had to knockout 'somebody'"Gray said,scratching the back of his while laughing nervously."GRAY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!"A voice yelled out from the hallways.

"Ok,that's our queue."Gray said,carry Juvia bridal-style and carrying her out of her room,through the window.As always -___________- Gray's starting to become Natsu two and that's not gonna be good.